A Flower That Can't Bloom

Ao3 by - subbtae

Summary :

Min Yoongi is a real slut, and he tries to live his life with his new boyfriend without Taehyung finding out about his past.

Until he does.

But is Yoongi the only one with secrets?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

[Note : This fic contains, harsh sex and sub drop, slight dub/con, D/S undertones.]

Actual (and updated) Tags/Warnings on the work :  Slut Shaming, Face-Fucking, Face Slapping, Anal Sex, Multiple Orgasms, Barebacking, Bad BDSM Etiquettebut, Verbal Humiliation, Subdrop, Domdrop, Aftercare, Feminization, Under Negotiated Kinks, Safe Sane and Consensual.

Yoongi was a slut.

Everyone in the neighborhood and their moms knew it.

It was not that he just liked sex, no, no-one would care if that was the case.

He was not a sex worker either. He earned this title. He used sex in every possible way he could.

Failing a class? Suck the teacher's dick once or twice.

Getting caught by the cops while drinking in public? Let them fuck you against their car in a dark alley.

Not being able to pay the rent on time for the sixth time? Ride the landlord's cock while his wife is sleeping just a floor below the room.

He would dress up in skirts and booty shorts, wear his shoulder-length wig and go to the clubs, trying to seduce the newcomers and make them let him suck them off in the bathroom. So yeah, Yoongi was a slut, and he knew it.

Everyone in the neighborhood and their moms knew it.

Except for his freshly fetched boyfriend.

Taehyung had moved into the neighborhood a few months ago.

He rented a small studio apartment in a decent building, convinced by the kind young landlord and his gentle dimpled smile.

Kim Namjoon promised the neighbors were quiet and peaceful, the prices were reasonable, grocery stores were nearby, and it was close to his university. It seemed as if nothing could have gone better.

But that was not true.

And Taehyung realized that the moment he laid eyes on the neighbor from the apartment to the left when he was leaving and the man was coming back home.

At first, he seemed like a regular man in his twenties, his black hair messy, dark circles under his eyes, probably from working way too much, clothes wrinkled, probably because he was too busy to iron them.

But then the man looked at him, and Taehyung stilled under the stranger's gaze. His eyes were curious, dark and intense, his pinkish lips - that had the most perfect shape Tae had ever seen - slightly agape in surprise, however, they suddenly curved into a gentle sweet smile, a bit of his pearly teeth peeking from behind the petal-like lips, and Taehyung could swear the man's face was sparkling in the dark corridor.

His neighbor was the prettiest human he had ever had a chance to lay eyes on, and it was scary, because pretty people, especially pretty boys with gentle smiles and sparkling eyes, were his greatest weakness.

And then the angel spoke, and his voice felt like the touch of silk.

"Ah, so you must be my new neighbour!"