Don't Wanna Leave This Play Date With You

Ao3 by : intronevermind

Summary :

daegutwink95 receives a comment on his latest cam session to check out prettyangel93.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sunday

Taehyung had never pictured himself to be someone who would sit behind his webcam with pretty laced panties and his favourite baby blue vibrator, but he had also never expected people to actually watch him.

He loves it though, absolutely adores it ever since the day he had signed up for the website where the magic happens. Taehyung fucking loves the thought of sitting in front of his webcam and hundreds no– thousands of people watching him do his thing.

The idea of men, and sometimes-even women, finding their release while watching him makes him excited, every single time. He loves scrolling through the comments afterwards, seeing the praise on how well of a job he has done the night before, calling him baby boypretty, and his personal favourite, darling, which makes him come over the edge almost instantly.

He sits up slowly from his queen-sized bed, rubs the sleep out of his eyes and swallows back a yawn. He isn’t even sure how he had fallen asleep last night, but it seems like he had at least cleaned himself up after his midnight session. He giggles softly, rolling up the sleeves from his over-sized jumper so he can pull away the blanket to see his legs still wrapped in the fishnets, attached to his black-laced panties with the leather suspenders.

He fucking loves the fishnets around his legs, his skin poking out between the black fabric. His golden, melanin skin that makes the people online go crazy. He loves the thought of someone touching them, someone kissing every single place on his legs, holding the nets tight between their fingers, making him beg for more.

Taehyung has never been opposed to sex, always enjoying it thoroughly from start to finish. Especially when he’s at someone’s mercy, begging for release, seeing stars when he finally comes down from his high, and making sure he’s done a good job. Although, he isn't necessarily submissive, he considers himself to be neutral. As in, he doesn't think he could ever be the dominant one, but if someone is more submissive than he is, he wouldn't mind taking the lead.

He loves praise, probably his favourite kink of all besides the collection of laced panties and pretty bras stored in his drawer. His stockings being his favourite type of lingerie, always a tad bit sad when the watchers want to see him in long socks or completely naked.

He enjoys it, sometimes. People telling him what to do, that they're so intrigued by his body that they feel like they can control it. He does like to be bratty every once in a while, doing the complete opposite to see what they'll respond. He loves the thought of taking over control, too.

He throws the blanket from his body completely and places both feet on the cold wooden floor. He hisses softly, immediately drawing his jumper back to protect his bare underarms.

He’s tired, really tired, but he usually is after three orgasms, two hours of sitting in front of a webcam, and sleeping for six.

He slowly walks towards his laptop, and sits down to check the comments on his live from several hours ago.

This is what excites him the most. Not the livestream itself, although he enjoys it a lot. Not the money, even if it’s a great bonus, but the praise, the suggestions, the fresh ideas that can make him try out everything.

He scrolls through them, replies to some of them with a shy thank you until he spots a comment that has several other replies.

Minniemouse95
u shld totally hv a night wth prettyangel93!