The Wishes I've Made Are Too Vicious To Tell

Ao3 by : shangri__la

Summary :

Taehyung's world turns around when he comes across (incubus) Yoongi, a pretty, feminine guy that seduces Taehyung into cheating on his life-long (and possibly pregnant) girlfriend.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

“I had a weird dream today.”

“Is that why you look like shit?”

“Seokjin, you're no help.” Seokjin in front of him gives him a goofy smile, and continues fixing the dishes.

“I dreamt I had babies.”

“Woah, dude.”

“Yes, I know! It wasn't a baby, Seokjin. There were five babies! Five! And then this girl appeared— I have never seen her before in my life, but she had horns and yellow, bright eyes, and she sat between the babies and started to play with them! I was just petrified, those couldn't be my babies, but deep down I knew they were.”

“Okay, what the fuck. That's creepy as fuck.”

“I know!” Taehyung shudders, and tightens his hold on the glass.

“Anyways. I woke up to Wendy calling me, apparently she's got to talk to me tomorrow.”

Jimin, who had been quiet for the most part of it, snorts, looking up from his phone.

“You're an ass, I hope you know that.”

“Geeze, thanks Jimin.”

Jimin rolls his eyes.

“If you knocked up Wendy, I swear to God, Taehyung—”

“Okay, okay.” Seokjin interrupts.

“Dreams rarely are ever that explicit. Even if it means something, which I doubt, it won't mean Taehyung got his girlfriend pregnant.”

Jimin drops his phone hastily and turns to Taehyung.

“You know what Wendy told me? Her parents are wondering when you two are going to get married. You guys have been together for nine years.” Jimin puts nine fingers in the air.

“You guys don't even live together.”

“Our relationship—”

“Is unstable. Nine years and it's unstable. I think it's time for you to put on some pants, and decide. Because not only are you wasting Wendy's time but yours as well. This is not only about you anymore, it hasn't been for the past nine years.”

“You two, stop fighting.” Seokjin warns.

“Jimin, I know you care for Wendy but you shouldn't meddle in other people's affairs. Cool off a little, and go get me the box of lemons stashed in the back, please.”

Jimin huffs, but does as told without further complaint. Taehyung watches him go, in all his tiny glory, huffing and grumpy, so unlike him. But again, it's been like that for a while now.

“He means well.” Is what Seokjin says.

“Yeah.” Taehyung clears his throat and looks at Seokjin again.

“I guess he does.”

“You know how much Wendy means to him.”

“I know. I was there. We grew up together, Seokjin. The three of us.”

Seokjin sighs, and rubs a sore spot in his nape. Taehyung shrugs one shoulder and with a quick motion, he finishes off his drink. He peaks at his phone and sighs at the hour.