Tastes Like Home

Ao3 by : lytaegi

Summary :

Taehyung just wants to sleep, but Yoongi has other plans.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Taehyung takes quick steps to his room, eager to launch himself into bed and sleep for the next 48 hours.

Recording had gone well, he had managed to control his voice and got everything done within a few hours, so decided to reward himself by going home early.

The mixtape was coming along nicely, and although he still needed time to get all the tracks to his level of satisfaction and clean up a few bits and pieces, he was happy with what he had achieved so far.

Taehyung had told himself he wouldn’t work to a deadline, he’d rather take his time and perfect what he needed to instead of rushing, and he knew the fans wouldn’t mind, the regular updates on weverse and twitter assured them that he’s been working hard.

He finally reaches his room, fully excited at the idea of rest, and unlocks the door swiftly before stepping inside and dropping his satchel to the floor, closing his eyes and stretching his limbs. A hum leaves his lips as he tiredly runs his hands through his messy hair. Only when he reopens his eyes and comes back to his senses, he freezes.

“Hyung?”

Yoongi looks at him, amused, through his long lashes. He’s laying on his front with a book in his hands and the bedsheets pooling at the foot of the bed.

“Wondered how long it would take you to notice me.” He drawls out, a little smirk on his lips.

Taehyung remains frozen at the door, mouth slightly open.

It wasn’t really as surprising anymore, seeing Yoongi outside his studio during the day, the elder had decided to take longer breaks and more days off for a while to the other member’s delight.

Something about clearing his mind and staying refreshed. What is surprising though, is seeing him shirtless and half-naked, currently stretched out across Taehyung’s bed.

Yoongi has always been one to wear a long-sleeved shirt, anything to cover himself up, be it during the Winter or throughout Summer. He wore a damn black long-sleeved shirt in Hawaii for goodness sake. He rarely shows off his pale pretty arms, even in the dorms. Taehyung doesn’t mind though, he rather enjoys seeing his Hyung in a big long-sleeved t-shirt with nothing but shorts underneath from time to time. But seeing Yoongi topless was a rare occasion, which heightens Taehyung’s confusion to the current situation.

A lot of skin is on display, more than usual. The sight of Yoongi’s smooth milky skin makes Taehyung’s hands itch to touch him, his thighs are pressed against the mattress looking delectable, and his body seems to be softly glowing all over.

What gets Taehyung hissing through his teeth though, is his ass. His round perky ass covered by nothing but thin, short boxers, making Taehyung feel pleasantly warm all over.

“What are you doing here?” The younger asks, eyes not leaving Yoongi’s bottom half.

Yoongi smiles, knowing exactly what he's doing.

“What? you don’t want me here?” He asks innocently, moving around on the bed so his ass is slightly more elevated.

Taehyung bites his lip hard, taking shaky steps to the side of the bed and looking directly at his Hyung with a look of pure hunger.

He bends down and Yoongi discards his book somewhere on the nightstand, supporting his head on his arms. He looks like a dream, Taehyung thinks.

“Hi.” The elder whispers, hair falling in his eyes.