Seventy Eight

Ao3 by : lyricallyundead

Summary :

It's valentines day weekend, and Yoongi and Taehyung finally have a weekend alone together amongst the constant chaoticness of their lives.

They go to a sex shop to spice it up in some sort of way, and Yoongi possibly just found the greatest thing ever made.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

It was supposed to be just a simple date, that’s all.

But after dating Taehyung for exactly eight months and twelve days, Yoongi learned quickly that his boyfriend doesn’t just do simple dates.

Meaning, Taehyung likes to add a spin to their so-called simple dates.

Sometimes, it could be as simple as trying a new ice cream flavor they’ve never tried before to get the experience, as Taehyung would say.

Other times, it could be more complex in the aspect of who is going to be the top and the bottom that following night after losing a game such as in twister or chess or even in a heartfelt battle of karaoke with three drinks in making their heads start to spin.

But Yoongi never got to top, Taehyung said he'll break if he tried.

So yeah, Taehyung and Yoongi never do simple dates.

Never have, and probably never will.

It was a charm of Taehyung’s that Yoongi came to admire deeply within his heart. It’s something he truly loves about his boyfriend.

Although Valentine’s Day is just a day away now, Yoongi still doesn’t have a present for him.

He also has a feeling in his gut that Taehyung doesn’t have a gift for him either, in which Yoongi didn’t mind of course.

Just over a month ago, Yoongi had gotten a job promotion at the radio station he worked at that required him to work much more often these days, meanwhile Taehyung has been working an internship at a local modern art museum, finishing up his bachelor's degree this year, so yeah, it hasn’t been the best times to go on dates or physically be intimate with one another.

Today is special though. 

Throughout the utter chaos of their daily schedules, Taehyung and Yoongi finally have an entire weekend free from work and studying.

To just be together for a while.

It was definitely quite the challenge to make it happen, but Yoongi was excited to spend the weekend with him nonetheless.

“Babe, let’s go in here.” He hears his boyfriend ask as they walk downtown, lights starting to flicker all around them from the lamps outside, Taehyung’s eyes landing on a shitty sex shop that smelled of nothing but cigarettes and cheap whiskey.

He made sure to tug onto Yoongi’s sleeve of his coat to keep him by his side. 

“Literally, out of all the extravagant places on this street, you settle for the sex store?” Yoongi asks, taking a glance into the building and already recognizing the hints of the toys displayed inside.

Taehyung takes this moment to wrap his arm around Yoongi’s waist, nearing him as he presses a kiss into his hair.

Yoongi lets out a soft hint of breathless laughter and lays his head onto the broad shoulder.

Although he hated the smell of the store in front of them, he always admired how soft Taehyung smelled, arousing scents of roses and light undertones of an oakwood or some of the sorts.