Make Me Come Alive, Come on Turn Me On

Ao3 by - Insixht (orphan_account)

Summary:-

Where Yoongi's a virgin, and wants Taehyung to make love to him... Taehyung is more than eager to.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Are you okay Angel?" Taehyung breathed into Yoongi's open mouth, moving in to suck on his tongue a little more before the elder could answer.

Yoongi nodded, whimpering when Taehyung moved his tongue at a rapid pace inside of his mouth, holding him close as he carried the smaller to their shared bedroom.

"You're so hot, Yoongi." Taehyung breathed as he gently laid said boy on the bed in front of him.

"I could just eat you up... Hmm baby? You want me to do that?"

Taehyung's hot mouth moved down to Yoongi's jaw.

"Please Tae..." Chest heaving, Yoongi pleaded to Taehyung, nails clawing softly down the younger man's back.

"What do you want Darling?"

Taehyung nipped at Yoongis ear.

"Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

Yoongi swallowed.

"I'm not sure... I-I never..."

"Go on baby."

"I'm a virgin..." Yoongi whispered, seemingly ashamed.

"Fuck... That's so cute..."

Yoongi frowned.

"No-no it's not!"

Taehyung smiled against Yoongi's pale skin.

"Shh... Let me take care of you..."

Yoongi nodded and relaxed, trusting Taehyung to be gentle.

"First of all, let's get you out of these..." Taehyung fingered Yoongi’s shirt, flipping it over the fluffy silver hair.

"You're so beautiful baby."

Taehyung pulled Yoongis jeans down his pale legs.

"I'm so glad you're all mine."

Whining in embarrassment, Yoongi hid his face in his hands, trembling a little.

"Are you okay, baby? We can stop if you want to." Taehyung hugged Yoongi close and stroked his hair.

Yoongi shook his head.

"No... I want to. But-but can you b-be gentle please?"

Taehyung smiled.

"Of course baby."

Taehyung slid down Yoongis body, positioning himself between the others legs.

The younger pulled out the lube from out of his draw, slicking his fingers up as Yoongi watched in fascination.

Suddenly Taehyung's fingers were against Yoongi's pretty pink rim, rubbing softly as the elders breath hitched.

"You ever touched yourself here, Baby? Ever played with yourself when you were alone... Thinking of me– wishing it was my cock inside of you?" Taehyung whispered into Yoongi’s ear, causing the latter to blush horrifically.

"N-no, I've never touched myself."

Taehyung frowned.

"Really?"