PART 6 - Sweet Hurt

Ao3 by : allie (sobangcha8)

Summary :

Yoongi realises he wants it to hurt, and after talking it through, Taehyung obliges.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

It happened by surprise. Yoongi had been on his hands and knees last night, Taehyung behind him pounding into him fast and hard, right on his prostate. Yoongi’s mouth hung open, moans spilling unchecked from deep within him. Taehyung reached forward and hooked his fingers around the edge of Yoongi’s mouth, pulling his mouth open wider, stretching the skin.

His other hand was on his right hip, squeezing hard enough to leave bruises. Yoongi threw his head back, moving easily when Taehyung pulled, throwing his hips back to meet each of Taehyung’s hard thrusts. He was losing himself in the feelings accosting him, Taehyung’s hand in his mouth, pulling at his lips, his cock inside him, brushing his prostate on each thrust.

The feeling of his other hand curled around Yoongi’s hip almost overwhelmed him, pressing finger sized bruises into his pale, sensitive skin as he held on for dear life, yanking Yoongi back to slam into him harder harder harder, and Yoongi realised distantly that it hurt.

And then he realised with dawning certainty that he wanted it to hurt more.

Then Taehyung unclenched his hand from around Yoongi’s hip and spanked him. Hard. It stung, and it surprised Yoongi. He came immediately, his body locking up, shaking as pleasure spread through him like a warm wave. Yoongi’s moan was loud, uncontrolled. He clenched hard around Taehyung’s cock, rolling his hips, slamming back to help work himself to the very end of his pleasure. Taehyung came then, and when they were both finished they lay there in each other’s arms, breathing heavily for a long while.

It wasn’t until this morning that Yoongi started to feel weird about it.

He sits at his desk just before it’s time to go home for the day, feeling the slightest bit disgusted with himself. Yoongi has always been soft. He’s gentle, and patient, slow to anger. He likes soft things - soft clothes, soft blankets, soft touches.

So why did Yoongi like it so much when Taehyung hit him? Why did he like the bruising grip he had on Yoongi’s hip so much? Of course Taehyung’s spanked him in bed before, but… it’s never been like it was last night, a punishing slap that left a red mark on his ass cheek. And Yoongi liked it.

What is wrong with me? he thinks, putting his face in his hands. He needs to talk to Taehyung about this, but Yoongi is ashamed. He doesn’t want to see the look in Taehyung’s eyes when Yoongi tells him that he hurt him last night - no matter that Yoongi loved it - and not only that, but Yoongi wouldn’t be opposed to Taehyung doing it again.

No, it’s not that he wouldn’t be opposed to it, but that he thinks he really wants it. He wants Taehyung to spank him harder, be rougher with him. He wants Taehyung to hurt him. But he just doesn’t understand why!

Taehyung is the most gentle, loving, sweet partner in the whole world, even if he understands why Yoongi wants him to hurt him, he wouldn’t want to. So Yoongi should just let it go now.

But, he keeps hearing Taehyung’s voice in his mind - “Yoongi-yah, we have to be completely honest with each other about what we want. No judgement. No fear.” He has to be honest.

Yoongi gathers his things at four forty, says goodbye to his co-workers, and heads home. The whole way there the anxious ball in his stomach grows and grows. When he arrives at home Taehyung is not yet there, so Yoongi takes a long shower, trying to relax.