Mr. Min

Ao3 by : justaefied

Summary :

“Kim Taehyung, you’re staying after class,” Yoongi demanded, sending the student a last glare before slamming the paper face down on his table.

“Gladly, Mr. Min,” Taehyung sang, grinning up at the teacher from his seat, smug and unbothered by the scolding and possible suspension he’s going to get.

And Yoongi will strongly deny that the flush on his cheeks were anything other than of anger.

Or: A teacher and student role play scene between Taehyung and Yoongi with neckties and lockable butt plugs involved.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

“Kim Taehyung, you’re staying after class,” Yoongi demanded, sending the student a last glare before slamming the paper face down on his table.

“Gladly, Mr. Min,” Taehyung sang, grinning up at the teacher from his seat, smug and unbothered by the scolding and possible suspension he’s going to get.

And Yoongi will strongly deny that the flush on his cheeks were anything other than of anger.

“What were you thinking drawing this, Kim Taehyung?” Yoongi hissed, pointing at the paper which had a sketch of the older lying on his back with very little clothes on.

“You, of course,” Taehyung grinned, drawing the paper closer to point at the extremely familiar face in the drawing. “It’s you, Mr. Min,” The student informed.

“Look, he’s wearing the same thing.” His finger slid down the barely buttoned long sleeves in the sketch, one that looked very identical to what the teacher is wearing. “Then here, it’s pretty accurate, right?”

Yoongi immediately snatched the paper from the younger when his finger slid to the soft thighs that were pressed together, being held back by his own hands to reveal his ass and an end of a plug.

“You’re suspended!” He snapped, ignoring the shiver than ran down his spine as his toes curled the slightest in his dress shoes.

“Me?” Taehyung pointed at himself as if genuinely confused, but the darkness in his eyes gave him away as he stood up and took a step closer to the older, making him back away.

“Why me?” The student asked as he cornered him, placing his hands on the table as he looked down on Yoongi. “Aren’t you supposed to be the one who’s suspended?”

“W-what?” Yoongi stuttered out as another shiver ran down his spine at being caged and looked down on by the younger man.

“You’re the one walking around here, teaching and talking to your students with a plug up your ass,” Taehyung said lowly as he leaned closer and met the older’s eyes. “You’re pleasuring yourself on working hours, Mr. Min.”

Yoongi’s eyes wavered for a second, a whimper escaping his lips without permission. It made the other chuckle, a low sound that almost had Yoongi whimpering once again.

“W-what’re you even saying?” Yoongi threw the student another glare. He was fighting the younger weakly, his hands barely pushing at the other’s chest to get him to move away.

“You deserve to be punished, Mr. Min,” Taehyung said before he grabbed the older’s hands, pulling his necktie off of his neck before he roughly turned him around to bend him over the table, pinning his wrists on the table with one hand.