PART 1 - Icicles

Ao3 by - insertyoonminhere

This smutshot is the part one of the; Taegi Kink Triology.

Summary :

A friend of his had told him that ice cubes could increase the intensity of an orgasm. He truly doubted this could work at first, until he tried it on himself. Let's just say, the end result surpassed his expectations. Now, it was Yoongi's turn.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Taehyung chuckled to himself. He had promised something extra special for Yoongi tonight.

Taehyung was lying on their bed, impatiently waiting for Yoongi to get home. He had gone out of his way today to find rounded ice cubes. It amazed him how difficult it had been. Round ice cubes were not exactly a new thing.

The bedroom was a medium size. The walls were a soft yellow, with wooden trim. The grain of the wood was clearly visible, which added a nice texture and style to the room. Taehyung had decorated the walls with some prints from his favorite artists. Yoongi had incorporated some photographs of his into the space. They were mostly black and white, though a few were in color. There was also a generic photograph by the bedroom door, of the dark silhouette of a leafless tree. Printed on it was the quotation,

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see".

Taehyung always tried to do his best to live by this quote. Yoongi on the other hand, couldn't understand it if his life depended on it.

Taehyung had no idea how Yoongi would take to this new idea. The older man trusted him, but was a bit more reserved, and nowhere near as experimental as Taehyung could be. Well, there was only one way to find out.

He heard the footsteps of his love coming up the stairs. The stairs occasionally creaked when the older man bore his weight on them. Soon the steps quieted and Yoongi opened the bedroom door. He smiled and entered energetically, then flopped down onto the bed beside the younger man.

"Hey handsome." Yoongi said cheerfully.

Taehyung grinned. He sat up and captured Yoongi's lips with his own. The rapper's lips were as soft as rose petals, so smooth, even with it being so cold outside. Taehyung broke the kiss, then looked Yoongi over. So lovely.

"Hello to you too." He said.

"A little bird named Taehyung told me you had something planned for me." Yoongi said, acting playfully nosy.

"Do you mind waiting for a few minutes?" Taehyung asked, while softly running the tip of his index finger along the edge of his jaw.

He stopped at his chin, that nicely shaped chin that he really enjoyed kissing.

"Not at all." Yoongi said.

He gave him one of his bright, silly grins. He clearly had no idea what was coming.

"Good, I'll be right back." Taehyung's voice was seductive.

Despite that, he climbed up from the bed and left the room without another word. Yoongi laid peacefully for a moment, but later rose to undress. He knew Taehyung would appreciate returning to the room to find his beloved spread out for him.

Yoongi could hear Taehyung fumbling around in the kitchen. He wasn't sure what to make of that, though it peaked his curiosity, and definitely turned him on. This was either going to be very bad, or very good. Whichever way things went, he couldn't deny the excitement creeping up in his groin, and making his manhood start to harden up. He groaned lightly, almost purring, and without thinking his right hand slipped between his thighs to grasp himself. He gave himself a hard pump from the base to the tip, pushing the foreskin up, and making a tiny bead of pre-cum collect on his slit. He went back down, then up again, not pumping quite as hard this time. A couple more were all he needed, to coat his member's head in that clear fluid, and make his thick member as solid as a rock.