I Crumble Like A Sugarcube

Ao3 by : cutiesexylovelie

Summary :

Yoongi knew he was truly fucked the day he realized he couldn't say no to Taehyung.

Yoongi is a weak man for Taehyung.

Taehyung wants Yoongi to see what he sees.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yoongi knew he was truly fucked the day he realized he couldn't say no to Taehyung.

That might explain how he finds himself at the moment: pressed up by Taehyung's hard body against a wall, Taehyung's teeth ravaging his neck. They're on a shooting break, in this sort of archive room, hidden behind shelves stacked with files and boxes.

He frankly doesn't know how Taehyung always seems to find those kinds of places wherever they go nor does he want to know.

He's just accepted that Taehyung only needs to give him the look and Yoongi will discreetly nod and follow him. Yoongi is well aware that it's crazy, reckless, but he can't resist. Damn, he's already wasted too much time resisting.

"Careful, don't bite. You can't leave any marks."

"I'm not biting, only tasting you." Taehyung says right before his teeth graze the skin behind Yoongi's ear, and then, for good measure, pull at his earlobe.

"God, hyung, why do you always have to taste and smell so good?"

It feels surreal, this thing he and Taehyung have going on between them. He can't define what it is, and Yoongi really tries not to think too much about it, but he knows that he likes it.

A lot, if he's honest.

It is all fairly new, that much is true, but he is still amazed by Taehyung's enthusiasm. Taehyung justifies that he's wanted Yoongi for so long, now that he finally has Yoongi for himself he won't hold anything back. And well, Yoongi's not gonna lie, it feels great to be the recipient of such hunger.

This time, however, it is Yoongi who tangles his fingers in the hair on the back of Taehyung's neck and seeks his lips for a kiss. He can feel Taehyung smile against his lips, the fucking brat always gets awfully smug when Yoongi takes any kind of initiative. And quite honestly, right now, Yoongi couldn't care less. He just demands more, holds Taehyung closer, kisses him harder. He knows what he does to Taehyung. He's been learning it in the few weeks they've been together. When Taehyung's hands start roaming all over Yoongi's body and the kiss gets rough, all tongue and teeth, Yoongi already expects it.

Gradually, though, Taehyung slows down, his touches become softer, almost reverent. He gives Yoongi's lip a tender peck before he pulls back and stares at Yoongi with something unreadable in his eyes. Yoongi feels a lump in his throat. He wishes he could know what goes on in Taehyung's mind.

But then Taehyung only gives him a shy smile and says.

"You look so pretty with this hair color. You're my honey boy."

"Ugh, Taehyung-ah, you're just gross sometimes." Yoongi cringes, but deep inside him there's something warm and mellow, and he feels almost lightheaded.

Taehyung chuckles, low and breathy, and it makes Yoongi shiver.

"You think I'm gross, yeah?" He says as his hand finds the growing bulge in Yoongi's pants and he gives it a little squeeze.

"I want to make you feel good. Just tell me you're my honey boy."

"No, I'm not." Yoongi insists, but his body clearly wants what Taehyung is offering, pliant under Taehyung's touch.