And I Chose You 'Cause You're All I Need

Ao3 by : veat

Summary :

Yoongi and Taehyung sharing an intimate moment.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Hyung— Hyung," Taehyung's whispered, soft and low but enough to make him feel like he was falling apart.

Yoongi could feel his warm breath and every word when he said, “Look at me.”

It was almost a habit of his, to keep his eyes closed whenever he was under Taehyung like this. He was biting his bottom lip so hard, trying to suppress the pathetic sounds stuck in his throat.

"Hyung—" This time he could hear Taehyung whispering close to his ear, and he shuddered when he felt Taehyung's lips pressed right below his jaw, then under his ear, kissing the sensitive skin there before dragging his lips all the way down his neck, and Yoongi's lips automatically parted when he felt teeth and tongue against his skin.

He could feel Taehyung leaning back, his grip was firm on Yoongi's trembling legs as he held them apart.

Then he was moving, fuck he was moving so slow. Torturing him as if they had all the time in the world. As if everything around them didn’t exist. Just them, just this.

Another slow thrust and Yoongi was painfully aware of every dragging inch as Taehyung moved in and out.

Yoongi threw an arm over his eyes, panting, lips parted as they formed a silent moan. He could feel the way his hard cock jerked and leaked where it was resting on his stomach, just like he could feel Taehyung watching him.

"Hyung," Taehyung whispered again, and this time Yoongi was able to catch the way Taehyung’s voice sounded, low and breathy.

And Yoongi was glad he wasn't the only one so affected, he wasn't the only one that was feeling like he was falling apart. That despite the slow rhythm Taehyung set, Yoongi wasn’t the only one feeling the desperation burning deep inside him.

Yoongi hissed, biting his lip hard and arching his back at a particular deep thrust that left him seeing white sparks behind his eyelids.

“Hyung.. ah, please,” and Yoongi felt himself surrendering at Taehyung’s soft plea.

Another deep thrust and Yoongi let the arm covering his eyes drop weakly on the pillow as he opened his eyes in the dimly lit bedroom.

Taehyung was staring back, making Yoongi feel more exposed than he already was. Like he could peel layer after layer and leave him bare with just a single glance. Taehyung looked at Yoongi like he could see right into his soul.

And Yoongi looked at him and the way his full lips were parted, how his skin was already shining with sweat that was dripping down his chest.

How Taehyung was panting and trying to catch his breath while holding Yoongi’s thighs apart with his big hands, his long fingers almost digging into his skin. The way he was moving his hips with such a deep determination, and how their sweaty skin slid together with every thrust.

Then, for a brief moment, Taehyung stopped, licking his lips and staring at Yoongi as he was catching his breath for a second.

Then suddenly one of Yoongi's knee was thrown over Taehyung's shoulders, his thigh practically pressed to his chest as Taehyung leaned closer, changing the angle and sliding in again, and Yoongi could feel him so deep that he was holding his breath, he felt so full.

Taehyung rested his forehead to Yoongi’s and stayed there for a moment. Breathing against Yoongi’s lips.

And Yoongi could taste Taehyung's sweat as he kissed him with passion, could feel it as he slid his fingers into Taehyung's damp hair and held him there, impossibly close. The kisses kept the same slow and devastating pace as his thrusts. Bringing Yoongi close to the edge and yet not close enough.

When Taehyung leaned back slightly and broke the kiss, Yoongi’s breathing was harsh and labored, his lungs burning with every exhale. His fingers were digging so hard into Taehyung's shoulder blades that Yoongi was sure he would leave bruises there. The next thrust hit right into that spot deep inside Yoongi, leaving him gasping.

Soon Yoongi was begging, encouraging Taehyung to keep moving, to move faster, to thrust harder,  to give him more, “Please Tae— ah, please.” Yoongi moaned, barely hearing his own desperate words over his loud pulse pounding in his ears.

Then Taehyung was moving faster, harder, grinding right at the spot that he knew made Yoongi fucking lose it. And Yoongi felt like crying, like he was drowning in the pleasure as he was reduced to this writhing mess.

“Tae— Taehyung,” Yoongi sounded delirious, trembling arms wrapped over Taehyung's shoulders.

“I’m close.”

“It’s ok, Hyung—” Taehyung whispered again as he mouthed at Yoongi's neck, his left cheek, his ear, anywhere he could reach with his lips without stopping the implacable pace of his hips, “It’s okay.”

Yoongi shuddered and moaned, toes curling at the sensation, feeling like he was shattering to pieces right here in Taehyung’s arms.

"Ah," Yoongi breathed weakly, back arching, muscles tensing and that was it for him.

He was completely gone.

Yoongi's body trembled hard, a sob escaped from his lips as he came hard and warm between them. And Taehyung watched him through it all, whispering soft words. Words Yoongi couldn’t quite hear at that moment.

“I’m almost there— almost there.”

Yoongi was still shivering, trying to catch his breath as Taehyung continued the insistent roll of his hips, chasing his own orgasm. Looking back at Yoongi with half-lidded eyes and blushed cheeks. Yoongi could feel how close he was already, how hard and how he was pulsing inside him.

Yoongi’s body clenched tight around him, encouraging him to keep moving.

“Come in me, Tae,” Yoongi said, weakly moving his hips up to meet Taehyung's.

Taehyung buried his face in Yoongi’s neck, moaning into the skin there.

And Yoongi felt him coming hard and hot and almost violently with how intense it was. He thrusted as deep inside Yoongi as he could one last time and stayed there for a moment.

They stayed like that for a while, sharing breathless pants in the quiet room that smelled like sex and sweat. Taehyung felt heavy as he laid on Yoongi’s chest. Humming contently when Yoongi ran his fingers into his sweaty hair.

“You okay, Hyung?” Taehyung then asked, slowly running his palms up and down Yoongi’s waist.

“I’m okay.” Yoongi sighed, feeling completely drained as he closed his eyes for a moment, turning his head to the side and blindly chasing Taehyung’s lips.

“I love you,” he whispered, like a secret.

He felt Taehyung’s warm exhale against his skin, then his thumb touching his bottom lip as he said, “I love you, too, Hyung.”

And even though Yoongi had his eyes closed, — this time because he was exhausted— he knew that Taehyung was smiling.

——————————

Please— they weren't fucking, they were fucking making love and I don't know how to control the feels, I'm — atchvjbkbkm, sobbing.

And I was listening to Heartbeat while editing this and that enhanced the soft and gentle vibes even more.

WHERE ARE THE HEARTBEAT, MAKE IT RIGHT, DIMPLE, DREAM GLOW, DON'T LEAVE ME ENTHUSIASTS AT!?!?!?!?

_stardusting_bts_