Unnatural Love

Ao3 by : darkparadises (queenhinata)

Summary :

Taehyung, an omega, encounters Yoongi, a type of omega he's never met before.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Taehyung engages in risky behavior.

He’s a bit of a rebel and very much a flirt, a tease even.

He very well knows sex with non-mates is heavily discouraged.

Public Displays of Affection without a physical mark or a ring resulted in judging stares and comments in hushed voices.

Taehyung didn’t particularly like the attention from noisy people, but he did like attention in general.

Whenever he entered a party or a club, it was a hot issue.

Sex with non-mates were only an okay thing if you were visiting a government funded brothel.

The brothels were considered a (legal) pleasurable purgatory of sorts – the acceptable middle ground between being Mated and being Unmated.

Taehyung had some good times there; the most memorable event being him befriending a Helper named Jimin.

Jimin was an easy-going and quite intelligent omega.

Sometimes Taehyung wondered if he was an alpha in disguise.

He didn’t necessarily go through the heats alphas went through, but he had his own bouts of horniness.

Perhaps Taehyung was just a horny as hell omega.

Taehyung walks into one of his favorite clubs in Seoul.

It’s a club situated in the Hongdae area; the place is a hotspot for wild college students and wilder foreigners.

Taehyung is neither of those things, but he likes the atmosphere. As he walks in, the loud American hip hop music transitions into strong house music.

Taehyung slides into a seat at the small bar.

He likes to get fired up before hitting the dance floor. He glances over to the seat two stools away on his right.

An omega with light blond hair is staring down into his drink.

Taehyung looks away and yells an order of three shots of soju at the bartender.

The bartender slides the three shot glasses in front of Taehyung and proceeds to pour the liquid poison into each glass.

Taehyung nods at the bartender before drowning a shot.

In his peripheral vision, he sees an alpha walk over to the blond omega.

The alpha’s obviously in a heat so his actions are very in-line with the typical Alpha-In-Heat-Aggression.

The music is too loud for Taehyung to hear to the conversation, but from the looks of it the omega is disinterested and doesn’t try to pretend at all to be interested.

The alpha, after a few minutes of trying, huffs off.

Taehyung drowns his two other shots and leaves cash on the counter. He moves a seat over closer to the omega.

“Alphas, ay”. The omega already has a glare set on his face when Taehyung approaches so Taehyung doesn’t take the glare personally.

When the omega realizes he’s in the presence of someone with the same rank as him, the glare is dropped and is replaced by a neutral expression.