So I Know

Ao3 by - bl00dy_skz

Summary :

Taehyung stumbles upon Yoongi’s live.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Taehyung and Yoongi have been friends for a few years now. They practically did everything together. The youngest of the two knew Yoongi made a good bit of money, but never asked about his job. He thought it was something that was Yoongi’s business only, Taehyung didn’t really care about it.

That was, until now.

Displayed on Taehyung’s laptop screen, was a sexcam live. Usually he wouldn’t look on this page, but something made him stop this time. Well, more like someone. He kept telling himself not to keep watching it, but of course he didn’t listen to himself.

Yoongi is spread out, a purple crystal butt plug was visibly inside him. His hand is slowly pumping up and down on his leaking dick. Small pants and moans were spilling out of Yoongi’s mouth. Listening to those sounds made Taehyung’s dick twitch.

He watches Yoongi look at the camera and smiles.

“Do you guys want to see me use my favorite toy?” The oldest ask his 15k+ viewers.

Taehyung glances at the comment section to see it being filled with a bunch of ‘yes’s’.

The younger let’s out a small groan as Yoongi brings out his favorite toy.

It was a long, flesh colored dildo, had to be at least ten inches. It was pretty thick too.

Yoongi pulls the butt plug out with a moan, this making Taehyung harder.

“I don’t need to prep myself because I did so earlier,” Yoongi let’s out a giggle.

Taehyung swore he could have died right there.

“I was pretty excited for today’s live.”

Taehyung watches the comment section flood with many different things.

Comments like “naughty boy”, “I can’t wait to see you fuck yourself”, “such a good/pretty boy”, etc.

“How do you guys want me? All fours with my ass facing you or riding it?” Yoongi asks the viewers.

There was a minute pause until Yoongi speaks up again.

“All fours it is.”

Taehyung watches as his best friend turns around, gets on all fours, and lifts his ass up in the air.

It was a beautiful sight to see.

Taehyung could perfectly see everything. From the elders leaking dick to his awaiting hole. God did Taehyung want to fuck his cute ass.

Taehyung pushes his laptop back some and begins to undo his pants. He pulls out his hardened dick, slowly starts to stroke it.

“You guys ready?” He hears Yoongi say.

Yoongi brings to the dildo up to his hole and thrusts it in. The moan that came out of Yoongi made Taehyung jerk himself faster.

Yoongi slowly fucks himself, pretty moans escape pass his lips.

“Fuck, it feels so good. Do you guys want me to go faster?”

The comments flood with ‘yes’s’ again. Yoongi giggles before he fucks himself faster. Taehyung pumps himself at the same rate as Yoongi thrusts the dildo in him.