PART 1 - The Sound Of You

Part 1 of the; The Sound of You Series.

Ao3 by : allie (sobangcha8)

Summary :

Taehyung introduces Yoongi to something new.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yoongi is nervous. Taehyung sits back on a pile of pillows against the headboard. Yoongi sits in front of him, his legs stretched out on either side of Taehyung. He has his legs stretched out, his thighs resting on top of Yoongi’s. They’re both naked, and Yoongi caresses Taehyung’s thighs.

“You look like you’re anxious, babe,” Taehyung murmurs, his voice soft, though amused. He reaches out and threads his fingers with Yoongi’s.

“There’s nothing to be nervous about. It’s not the first time I’ve done this,” He reminds him gently. Yoongi huffs a short laugh.

“I know. But I’ve never seen this done, and I don’t… really understand the appeal.”

When Taehyung first mentioned that he enjoyed sounding, Yoongi was confused. He hadn’t heard of it before. Taehyung chuckled, and told him to look it up. So he did, and he may or may not have panicked a little thinking that Taehyung brought it up because he wanted to stick something into Yoongi’s dick. He approached his boyfriend, and told him in no uncertain terms that he would be getting nowhere near his dick with a metal rod.

Taehyung laughed, hugged and kissed him, and said, “No baby, if you wanted to try I would be all for it. But I only brought it up because I enjoy doing it to myself, not because I want to do it to you.”

That relaxed Yoongi, and when Taehyung didn’t mention it again, he thought that was the end of it. Fast forward one week, to yesterday. Yoongi got home to their shared apartment after work to find Taehyung cleaning up after some alone time, and he was curious.

The first time Yoongi learned that Taehyung still masturbated after they got together a year and a half ago, he felt inadequate, like he’s not enough for his boyfriend. He was glad that, at the very least, if he wasn’t enough for him that he wasn’t going out and finding other people to satisfy him. But it still stung a bit. He brought it up after agonizing over it for a few days.

“Am I not satisfying you?” He asked timidly.

“What?” Taehyung cried, confused.

“I- I just. I saw you had a dildo. In your bathroom last week. It looked like you’d cleaned it, which means you used it. And I… I don’t know. I’m just worried that I’m not enough for you.”

“Yoongi,” Taehyung said softly, cupping his cheeks. “You are perfect. But baby, you’re just a little… vanilla. And there’s nothing wrong with that. You like what you like, and that’s exactly how it should be. I just like some things that are a little bit different.”

“Like what?” Yoongi asked, furrowing his brow. That was how Yoongi found out Taehyung is into things like being tied up, slapped around in bed. Things like being overstimulated until he cried, like being gagged, and fucked open with ridiculously big dildos.

That last one, Yoongi could understand - he, too, is a bit of a size queen, and his own little cock could never help Taehyung in that department. But the others made him blush, and the idea of doing anything like that made him balk a little.

Taehyung was right, he is a little vanilla. He loves being fucked, but he loves being fucked lovingly, softly. Yoongi is a soft boy, and he enjoys being treated that way in bed.

He thought that was all of Taehyung’s kinks, until he found out about sounding - and then he really wasn’t sure if he even knew half of what Taehyung is into in bed.