PART 2 - It's Raining Cats And Dogs

Ao3 by : err0_0

Summary :

Yoongi and Taehyung may or may not have been fucking like there's no tomorrow , they just sealed their relationship but is there any little buddy coming around?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

“You know.” Yoongi panted out softly.

“When I agreed to help you out with your rut, I never expected us to actually get together and - mmm fuck - end up having this much sex afterwards.”

It’s been officially a month since Yoongi and Taehyung got together, and since then, they couldn’t keep their hands to themselves - or more accurately, Taehyung couldn’t keep his hands to himself. He always touched the elder in some way or another, which would eventually lead to kissing, then groping, and finally, sex. Not that Yoongi had anything against sex, sex was great and he loved it - because holy fuck - he just never expected to be having this much.

It was like after Taehyung’s rut ended, something clicked in both of their brains and they couldn’t help but feel sexually attracted to one another. Even innocent cuddling eventually lead to sex, and Yoongi can’t tell if that’s a bad or a good thing.

Just like now, they were currently in the living room with Yoongi sitting on the couch with his legs spread wide open, Taehyung kneeling on the floor in front of him eating him out as if Yoongi’s pussy was the greatest meal on the planet and couldn’t get enough. Yoongi’s pants and underwear had been tossed off to the side without a care, but he still had a shirt on, Taehyung’s shirt, and the dog didn’t want him to take it off so Yoongi kept it on.

Taehyung licked fat strips up his lips, and occasionally he would dip his tongue into his folds and fuck him with his tongue before going up to his clit and lick and suck on it as well. A large wet patch on the couch cushion had formed from Yoongi’s dripping slick, but neither one of them really cared at the moment.

“Mm, I can’t help it Hyung. I’m addicted to you.” Taehyung confessed after he pulled away for a moment.

He then reached up and grabbed onto Yoongi’s legs, pulling him closer to the edge of the couch, holding his thighs open now with his large hands. Taehyung then leaned down and licked up to his clit before he blew on it gently causing the cat to gasp out and shiver.

“You drive me crazy.”

Yoongi let out a small laugh, shaking his head.

“Yeah? Well, you’re not the only one Tae. You drive me fucking mad too.” He breathed as he reached his hand down, latching his fingers into Taehyung’s hair as the dog went back down and started his attack again.

A whimper escaped his lips as he rocked his hips, grinding into Taehyung’s mouth causing the dog to moan into his heat.

“God, I want you to sit on my face. Can you Hyung?” Taehyung asked once he pulled away again.

Yoongi immediately nodded.

“Y-Yeah, fuck, let’s go to the bedroom.”

Taehyung didn’t need to be told twice, he immediately got up from his kneeling position on the floor, and picked Yoongi up - carrying him to Yoongi’s bedroom. Once they were inside he placed Yoongi down onto the mattress gently, leaning down to kiss him before he pulled away. He then quickly stripped himself out of his clothes before he climbed into the bed, shifting around before he finally settled into a comfortable position. He then looked at Yoongi and gestured him over.