PART 3 - Milk

Part 3 of the ‘Sweater’ series.

Ao3 by : orphan_account

Summary :

"I would love to fuck your thighs."

"Next time."

Has Taehyung ever mentioned how much he loved Yoongi's thighs?

Sequel to Temptation.

-
-
-
-

They're watching some kind of animated movie in the small living room but Taehyung was hardly
paying any attention to it.

He much preferred to watch Yoongi, who was known to dislike animated movies but appeared to be liking this one.

Once again, Yoongi was wearing a sweater, a red one, with his pale, milky legs on display.

He looked cute, he always was.

Yoongi started to embrace much softer clothes, happily claiming thathe liked feeling cute.

Taehyung was so lucky and grateful for him.

When he asked out Yoongi so many months ago, he didn't expect the older man to say yes.

Now, every day, Taehyung was able to see him, kiss him and tell him 'I love you'.

It was an amazing feeling.

"Taehyung." His name was called and said boy escaped from his thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay." Yoongi looked so worried.

Taehyung smiled softly and brought a hand up to card his fingers through Yoongi's new blue hair.

His actions caused a blush to rise up in Yoongi's cheeks and a slight pout.

"I'm okay, hyung. I'm just thinking about you." He teased.

"You're so..." Yoongi didn't finish his sentence, instead he got up on his knees on the couch.

He laid his hand down on Taehyung's thigh, leaning up to plant a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.

Taehyung blushed and slowly brought a hand up to Yoongi's own thigh.

The soft, cold skin caused him to blush even harder.

Wow.

The next morning, Taehyung couldn't focus on the breakfast in front of him, too busy thinking about what happened last night.

Yes, they had sex, which was amazing, but he couldn't help but think about Yoongi's thighs when he touched them.

He loved them a lot and lately, Yoongi had been practicing judo and other exercises. Because of that, his thighs became much stronger and
firm.

And Taehyung had just remembered the promise Yoongi made with him.

"I would love to fuck your thighs."

"Next time."

Just the thought of fucking his boyfriend's thighs made him flustered.

Taehyung glanced up, seeing Yoongi scroll through his phone and drinking coffee.

Today, he was wearing a blue sweater, once again with his legs all out in the open.

Taehyung knew that the both of them were open to new things to try to spice up their sex life.