PART 2 - I Was Made To Keep Your Body Warm

Ao3 by : mintyoongee

Summary :

"I'll always be there for you, baby." Taehyung whispers the promise to Yoongi. He keeps his promise.

-
-
-
-
-
-

One Week

“That’s the last of the boxes.” Taehyung collapses on the newly built couch.

Everything is quiet in the house, Taehyung being the one that insisted on bringing all the boxes in. He wouldn’t want the shorter omega to strain himself. As usual, Yoongi is probably napping in their bedroom that Taehyung just finished decorating.

“Baby!” He calls out, walking down the long hall and looking into the room.

No, no Yoongi. Taehyung tilts his head to the side, the light from the bathroom shining into the hallway.

“Sweetheart?” Taehyung pokes his head into the bathroom, seeing his boyfriend sitting on the closed toilet seat, a small stick in his hand.

It had only been a few weeks since Yoongi’s heat, only a week since Taehyung insisted on them moving to a bigger space if they were having pups.

Yoongi acknowledges Taehyung with a smile, raising his head. Fresh tears fall down the omega’s cheeks and Taehyung rushes forward, eyes searching his boyfriend’s body for any marks, any blood to indicate what was wrong. Yoongi only holds out the stick so Taehyung can clearly see it.

+ Pregnant!

Taehyung looks into Yoongi’s eyes, tears collecting in his own. He had expected this, known it was coming. Omega’s during heat are very fertile, it is almost impossible not to get pregnant unless they are on birth control, which Taehyung asked Yoongi to get off of. But the thought that he is going to have pups with the love of his life, and they will be here in a few short months causes Taehyung’s heart to clench from happiness.

“Oh my god.” Taehyung smiles, eyes switching from Yoongi’s eyes, to the test, to his still flat stomach.

The alpha gets the urge to kiss Yoongi, and that’s exactly what he does.

Taehyung pulls Yoongi up gently so they are face to face. Yoongi leans forward first, connecting their lips and Taehyung smiles into the kiss. Time goes slow and when they separate Taehyung drops to his knees in the impeccably small bathroom, face being inches from Yoongi’s belly button. He lifts up the omega’s shirt, smiling at the slightly lighter shade of skin. Taehyung leans forward, placing small kisses around Yoongi’s navel and across his stomach.

“Hi baby. This is one of your fathers. We love you very much.”

Above him, Yoongi sniffles, new tears falling from his eyes. Taehyung stands back up, taking Yoongi’s hands in his own, eyes piercing through his boyfriend and they both pause.

“I love you so much.” Taehyung whispers, rubbing his thumbs across Yoongi’s hand, soothing him in a way Taehyung will never understand.

One Month

Taehyung warned Yoongi, set aside a full three days off of work, wrote it on the calendar. At least he didn’t have to worry about Yoongi having to work during that time. He had taken maternity leave a few days ago, his boss didn’t want anything happening to him.

Still, when Taehyung scrambled awake next to Yoongi that morning, cock hard and whines spilling from his mouth, Yoongi should have remembered. Granted, the omega was having the time of his life talking to his nonexistent bump and remembering every little thing. But now Taehyung would make sure to make a bump before the baby developed.