chapter one: dragon heart medicine can cure all diseases

"a bunch of crap! even the empress of yuan's birth could not be diagnosed! what do you want to do with it!! "

inside the luanfeng hall, a young emperor in a big red and gold silk wedding robe angrily slapped the edge of the bed and pointed at the taiyi doctors who had kneeled on the ground and scolded.

"the emperor... ministers, ministers, etc. were afraid..." the doctors pressed their foreheads to the ground and wailed with trembling.

"panic, panic, panic! you know the trepidation! the branches and jades of the fallen are all sick like this, and you are still afraid! if you can't think of a way to save him, you've all lost your heads!" "

the emperor's eyes were red, and after the roar, he fell powerlessly on the edge of the bed, and when the peach blossom eyes touched the unconscious man on the bed, his gaze changed from anger to softness, and his slender fingers touched the man's jade face with pity, and the endless pain flashed under his eyes.

after the red luo jin tent, the man was also a big red wedding robe, with a gold silk coiled phoenix on the robe, lining the waist and winning weakly, and his face was pale.

ning zhiyu, the son of the emperor.

people as his name, quiet and dignified, looking like a breeze and a long moon, since they met in the chao xiang mansion a few years ago, yan yi has fallen deeply in love with him, and since then, he has been enchanted as a treasure in the palm of his hand, a cinnabar mole, holding it in the palm of his hand for fear of falling, and holding it in his mouth for fear of melting, which is the treasure of the treasure.

yan yi finally got her wish and married her sweetheart, just today.

and what no one could have imagined was that on the night of the big wedding, ning zhiyu suddenly fell ill and his life was in danger, and none of the hundred doctors in the tai hospital could diagnose what kind of disease he was suffering from.

when everyone was in danger, a young doctor dressed in a scarlet crane official robe stepped out of the crowd and knelt down ten steps away from yan yi.

"emperor, the subject has a law, maybe you can try it."

"say." yan yi's eager eyes fell on him, and his voice was heavy.

the young doctor raised his head, his red lips slightly opened, and said with a faint smile:

"outside chang'an city, under jinghua mountain, there is a thousand-year-old pond with a dragon in the pool."

"the dragon's heart can be used to cure all diseases."

"dragon heart?" swallow frowned. "how to get it."

"there are quite a few immortal warlocks in chang'an city, and your majesty can ask them for help." tai yi dao.

yan yu sighed for a moment, "tomorrow shuo personally took someone to take the dragon heart back..." he firmly grasped ning zhiyu's hand hanging on the edge of the bed: "save the ayu of yuan."