chapter hundred-twentytwo: not a dream

the reason why the last wisp of soul consciousness is not pulled by the gathering spirit box is because the obsession before death is too deep.

this broken soul memory was very mutilated, and there was only a vague outline of what had happened in the past, xuan long only clearly remembered that he and yan yi had a child, but before they could hold it, the child disappeared.

he didn't know that in fact, it wasn't that the child had disappeared, but that he had died, so naturally he couldn't see the child.

yan yi entered his soul consciousness realm and showed him the child, xuan long's wish was fulfilled, but he was willing to listen to yan yi's words and go home with him.

the wisp of soul consciousness obediently turned into fly ash and burrowed into the dark golden carved dragon locket, the realm of soul consciousness disappeared in a breath, the heavens and the earth fell back into darkness, the surrounding wind was fierce, and it was about to rain, and the soul box in yan iris's hand bloomed a green and immortal light in the cherry blossom forest, reflecting the redness of his eyes and the ink hair flying.

gathering souls succeeded...

his apo, soon, will be back...

the hem of the clothes was tugged by the little man on his side, and a childish voice came from the ground.

"father the emperor..."

"why is it getting dark again?" what about mother-in-law? "

yan yi looked down at him, bent down to pick up ah zhi, and smiled: "mother and father are sleeping in the soul box." "

ah zhi followed yan iris's gaze to the dark golden carved dragon locket in his hand, and reached out his small hand to touch it reverently.

"go, go home." yan yi smiled at ah zhi's white and tender little face, raised his sleeve and waved it into the air, the white light flashed, and the father and son disappeared in the same place in an instant.

one day in heaven, one year on earth.

yan yi walked to the human world for a month, and only an hour had passed in the ninth heaven, and he spied the breath of the mother queen and led ah zhi back to the east pole hall.

after the platinum book case, the spirit god king sat on the ground, twisting the tea bowl in his hand, and was slowly tasting tea and reading a book, it seemed that he had not left the east pole hall since yan iris left.

"mother... father. "

"coming back?"

a large and a small person appeared out of thin air in front of him, and the spirit did not look up, and after reading the page of the book, he looked up with inexhaustibility, "where did you find this, and you were so intentional..." the smiling eyes touched the young little person in yan yi's arms, and breathed a breath, "this is..."