chapter three: may you marry me

on the day that yan yiwei left the palace, he was originally to come to this thousand-year-old pond under the jinghua mountain to find the legendary xuanlong, but he did not expect that before he could join up with those few cultivators who claimed to be able to descend demons and voldemorts, they encountered an assassination at the edge of the pool, were seriously injured, and when they woke up, they found themselves in the pool.

but blessed by misfortune.

in recent years, there has been little peace in the world, and there are sometimes demons and demons inside and outside chang'an city who make trouble, digging people's hearts and drinking human blood, which is extremely evil. yan yi originally thought that this xuanlong was not a good thing, a demon was a demon, cold-blooded and cruel, even if it was a living digging heart, it was also for the people to eliminate harm.

but now it was the demon in his eyes that saved him.

the queen's life is in danger... with only a thousand years of ginseng hanging on to one breath, it can last up to three months.

he doesn't have much time...

in a daze, the footsteps on the side of the stone bed gradually approached, and yan yi returned to his senses, turned over to see the broken medicine bowl with a missing mouth in the hand of the xuan-clothed man, and suddenly twisted his eyebrows bitterly.

"apo... i feel like i'm pretty much better and don't have to drink any more medicine. 

a month passed, the injuries on his body had long been healed, in order to find an excuse to stay before saying that his internal injuries had not healed, xuan long saw him shouting and crying out for pain all day, so he poured him a bowl of soup medicine that was not gray and black and black every day, and yan iris was afraid.

xuan long handed the bowl out, "drink." "

men look cold and ruthless, but actually get along very well, and since this month it can be said that they have responded to the needs of yan yi.

as an emperor, from a young age, he was spoiled and habitual, his mouth was picky, he loved to eat good things, no matter what kind of mountain treasures and seafood taste, xuan long could go to the market to get him, only in the matter of drinking medicine was particularly tough.

yan yi knew that he could not hide, and took the bowl and drank it all, and then handed the bowl back to the dragon's hand, and was trying to lie down to sleep, when the other party suddenly handed him something again.

it was a milky white piece of cane sugar, lying squarely in the palm of xuan long's palm.

yan yi's heart moved slightly, and he picked up the sugar and put it in his mouth, diluting a lot of bitter taste, "you went to the mortal world again?" "

"hmm." xuan long dao.

there was a stone bed at the bottom of the pool, and the two could only sleep together at night, and xuan long often occupied a small position along the bed, and he used to sleep on his side with his back to yan yi.