chapter hundred-seventeen: the dragon realm of the soul road

above the ninth heaven, yan iris stepped on the clouds and followed the slender blue line floating in mid-air in front of him, he flew extremely fast, standing without moving, his robe flew over, and his half-bunched and half-cloaked long hair danced with the wind.

suddenly, the blue line snake-like twist and fly downwards, followed by the swallow kites, brushing away the clouds, and below was a lush and quiet valley.

after the rain, the fresh air of the valley exudes a hint of coolness, and a huge stone stele stands on the right side of the entrance to the valley, and the stone stele is chiseled with the word "dragon realm", which is vigorous and powerful.

the moment yan iris landed on the ground, the clouds disappeared from under his feet, and he gazed deeply at the name of the land on the stone tablet painted with red paint, and his heart was tight.

this is where xuan long was born in this lifetime.

entering the realm of soul consciousness, you should be able to see more of xuan long's past.

and along the way, when you get here, it means that you are getting closer and closer to the rebirth of xuanlong... soon, he could see the dragon standing alive in front of him.

without staying too long, yan yi dissolved the soul box from the spirit sea and held it in his hand, raised his sleeve and waved his body and disappeared in place, he followed the guidance of the blue line of the soul box into the valley, and when he reappeared, it was in front of an elegant small bamboo building.

the blue line drilled back into the gem of the soul box from mid-air, and a blue glow continued to bloom inside the gem, proving that the right place had been found.

at the moment of stepping into the realm of soul consciousness, the sky was filled with lightning and thunder, torrential rain, and the intertwined lightning tore the gray sky into countless pieces, and after the sudden light enveloped the earth, it instantly darkened, followed by a rumbling thunder.

the rain poured down all over the sky, yan yi's body was dry as usual, his soul did not belong to this world, no matter how big the rain and snow could not help him, but the people in this world were not necessarily.

he seemed to turn around consciously, and saw that not far away, the soaked man in xuan clothes was walking towards this side, the man in the xuan clothes was holding a person in his arms, the person was very tall just by looking at the weight, the weight must not be light, the xuanlong was thin, holding such an adult man, every step was very difficult, the footprints on the ground were light and shallow, and they could fall at any time.

the person being held was seriously injured, with an arrow feather in his heart, the white robe on his chest was stained with blood, and his face was washed pale by the rain, and xuan long would occasionally hug the person in his arms, rub his forehead with his cheek, and murmur something.

the swallow kites could not hear clearly.