chapter twenty-four: eat both soft and hard

through the air, you could feel the anger that yan iris was about to spew out.

xuan long didn't expect yan yi to be so angry, stood up, was silent for a moment, and said, "i went back to gutan for a trip." "

yan yi: "what are you going back to?" "

xuan long really didn't know how to lie, and he narrowed his eyes to avoid yan yi's aggressive gaze, which was always easy to upset him.

"take something."

"what?" the swallow bird refused to let go.

xuan long paused, slowly walked toward him, bent down to shake yan yi's hand, this was the only way he could think of at the moment to coax people: "don't be angry..."

this is how yan iris usually coddled him.

however, yan iris avoided it and even took a step back.

xuan long didn't know what to do, and his cold green eyes quietly looked at yan yi, and there was an inconspicuous confusion in them.

yan yi looked at him for a moment, then turned and left.

xuan long subconsciously took a step and muffled his mouth: "ah yi." "

yan yi stopped in front of the closed temple door and turned her back on him: "do you know that i will worry about you not saying goodbye like that?" "

xuan long looked at his tall back, "i knew i was wrong.

"hmm." yan yi turned back and raised an eyebrow, "is this okay?" then what should you use to compensate me. "

xuan long: "what do you want?" "

yan yi: "come here." "

xuan long did not hesitate and slowly walked towards him.

yan yi stared at his heroic face wearing a dark gold mask, and he had to step in: "take off your clothes." "

"ah yi, i..." xuan long's throat knot moved slightly, trying to tell him about the pregnancy.

yan yi sneered, "what's wrong?" not even willing to do that? "

"he also said that he liked me, and i thought that liking was even more despicable than the weeds in the imperial garden."

xuan long swallowed back the words that came to his mouth.

yan yi didn't know what was wrong with him, seeing his appearance, the anger in his heart became bigger and bigger: "eight rods can't beat a fart, annoying!" "