chapter fifty-four: he's a liar anyway

the person who came was the palace maid on ning zhiyu's side, yan yi heard that ning zhiyu had an accident, and when he left, his head did not return, and xuan long had to swallow back the words that came to his mouth.

the hall was silent, xuan long felt out the placenta pill in the dark compartment on the side of the bed and took a pill, and the sharp pain in his abdomen gradually faded, but the pain of being eaten by ants in his body and bones only increased unabated.

that was the taste of being eroded by the power of the soul, from the moment of losing neidan. there are always a few hours of the day that the pain is very severe, probably just like people need to supplement a lot of nutrition when they are hungry, and when the fetus is hungry, they also have to absorb a lot of nutrients.

xuan long's body curled up like a battered pangolin, trembling visibly with the naked eye, and he wrapped his arms around himself to relieve the pain, but the effect was obviously very weak.

a cold sweat came out of his back, and he could barely maintain his composure in front of yan yi, but he couldn't do it at the moment, and his mind was so confused that he didn't have the energy to think about anything else, and he fell into a deep sleep in the dense pain.

when yan yi arrived at the luan feng palace, ning zhiyu was waking up from bed, and the palace people boiled the medicine and sent it to the bedside, and advised him bitterly: "empress niangniang, you will drink the medicine, if you let the emperor know that you do not care about your body so much, how worried you should be..."

ning zhiyu was as thin as a skinny paper man, lying thin in the thick brocade quilt, his scarlet eyes looking up lifelessly, looking like he would lose his breath at any moment.

hearing the words of the palace people, he only blinked woodenly and did not react at all.

the great eunuch saw that the advice was useless, and gave a look to the two small eunuchs next to him, and the little eunuch immediately went to the bedside and joined forces to support ning zhiyu's shoulders and back to set him up, and the old eunuch carried the jade medicine bowl forward and scooped a spoonful of dark soup medicine to ning zhiyu's lips.

"empress dowager, you should take a sip..."

ning zhiyu did not look over his face, raised his hand to block, he had not eaten for several days, the strength could not be controlled, the turquoise jade bowl was thrown to the ground by the loss of his hand, and after a crisp sound, it shattered into pieces, and the soup medicine with dragon scales sprinkled all over the ground.

the grand eunuch 'oops' sounded, patted his thigh and cried, "this medicine is extremely precious, and the medicine in it was brought back by the emperor with painstaking efforts, and if it was spilled, there was no..."

the corners of ning zhiyu's mouth bent, his eyes were dead silent, and he said softly, "if there is none, there is no." "

"we said yes... hold the hand of the son, and grow old with the son..."