chapter hundred-two: gone with the wind

"no... i don't agree... don't agree, do you hear me, don't you agree..." yan yi's voice trembled uncontrollably, and tears flowed in an instant. "you are not allowed to die, you are not allowed to die..."

"you are not allowed to die..."

the sound in the ears is far and near, and the rain that hits the face is more and more, this winter day is really strange, both snow and rain, straight to the bone.

xuan long lay in yan yu's arms, those arms hugged him so tightly, he still felt cold, so cold that he couldn't even speak: "promise you... i've done it all..."

"you, too, should... do it..."

he promised to spend the rest of his life with yan yi, and he did.

he said that when the child was born, he would give nedan to him, and he did it. where neidan has a dragon heart, it is easy to use, and when ning zhiyu uses the dragon heart as a medicinal guide, then he will be able to live a long life and accompany yan yi to his old age.

he gave everything he wanted, but so far, yan yi didn't even agree to such a small request from him...

did he really hate him to this point... disgusted enough to tolerate their children.

yan yuan: "you must not deceive yuan!" you said that you want to accompany you to old age, how long has it been since then? "

xuan long closed his eyes quietly, and tears of blood welled up from the corners of his eyes.

"you lied to me first... it's you who lied to me. "

yan yi raised his hand to caress the cold face of the man in his arms, and his trembling fingertips wiped the blood and tears from the corners of his eyes: "shuo wants your neidan, but shuo doesn't want you to die, and shuo still wants you to stay with you for the rest of your life, apo, you are not allowed to die... you are not allowed to die..."

"apo... you look at me, you look at me. "

xuan long didn't open his eyes, i don't know if he didn't have the strength to open his eyes, or if he didn't want to look at him anymore: "yan iris... i am tired. "

"i don't want to continue."

"we... finally, it's over..."

yan yi tightened his arms, strangling the man to the point of near pain, and his jaw was pressed against the corner of his forehead: "no... no...... no..."

"how dare you say the end!" don't allow it, don't allow it!! "

xuan long's limit had arrived, and every time he said a word, a lot of blood gushed out of his mouth: "you always... force me..."

"this time... i can finally stop relying on you..."

yan yi raised his hand to wipe his blood, the hot blood, like running water, he let out a soft voice and coaxed him: "then i will not force you in the future, okay?" "

"not good..."

"not good..."

"no, in the future..."

there is no future.

"yes... there is..." yan iris was like a panicked child, struggling in vain, he said softly to the man in his arms with a hoarse voice.

"apo... yes..."

"you don't want to sleep, you have..."

xuan long lay silently in his arms, never speaking again.

the carbon in the brazier burned all night, and it was already bright outside, and it was very warm in the cell, but xuan long's body was so cold that ten braziers could not stop his body from getting colder.