chapter ten: promise letters

these days, yan yi did not think of xuan long for a moment, on the contrary, when he was guarding ning zhiyu's side, whenever he wandered, he would always unconsciously think of the man's ice-green pupils, and the way he laughed awkwardly.

yan yi deeply felt that he was not right like this, as if he had been poured with ecstasy soup. in order to get the medicine to induce xuanlong to act hypocritically, he also slept with xuanlong, and he had already broken his promise to ning zhiyu for a lifetime and a couple, and if he continued to be wrong, he would be ashamed of his conscience.

therefore, although he missed xuan long's body very much in the past few days, he also forcibly endured it, unwilling to make mistakes again and again.

but hiding from the other party like this is not always the way, ning zhiyu's body is not yet well, there will definitely be a place to use xuan long in the future, he must let xuan long willingly stay by his side.

there was silence in the luan feng hall, and yan yi sat on the edge of the bed, moaning for a long time, staring at ning zhiyu qingjun's face and speaking out.

"come on people."

chen yan quickly stepped in from outside the palace and bowed down, "what does the emperor command?" "

yan yi was expressionless: "you go to the treasury to pick up a few decent treasures." "

chen yan did not understand his thoughts for a moment, and hesitantly raised his eyes to look at the emperor's peerless face: "what does the emperor want?"

yan yu's mind came up with xuan long's heroic and cold countenance, the dragon was not ordinary, the treasure was not attractive to him, thinking about it, only one thing could make him happy.

"jade pendant."

chen yan took the order and went down, and when he returned, he was followed by two small eunuchs, one of whom had a dark brown lacquered wooden tray in his hand, and ten fine jade pendants were neatly placed on each tray.

there are gold inlaid jade, dragon-shaped pure jade, panfeng jade pendant... the bird bird glanced at it roughly, and was suddenly attracted by an oval jade pendant carved with iris flowers.

the jade pendant was tied with ink-colored silk knots, which was very delicate and beautiful, especially the carving pattern of the iris on it, which made the swallow iris particularly like it for no reason, and his slender fingers twisted the jade pendant.

"that's it."

"wow." chen yan responded and waved his hand to tell the two little eunuchs to back off.

"how about a cold berth these days?" yan yi played with the jade pendant in his hand and asked casually.

"han gongzi has been staying in the palace and has not gone out, and listening to xiao dezi, han gongzi seems to have a bad appetite, and he only passes on the meal once a day, and it is not much use at a time."

"yes." yan yi looked up a little out of his mind, he remembered that xuan long's appetite had always been quite large, and when he was in the ancient pond, he would eat the rest of the meals xuan long would eat.

strangely, but not necessarily how long flesh, that waist is strong but powerful, much thinner than the average man, especially because of the pain and tension, the symmetrical and thin muscles are sexy.

"yes." chen yan replied.

yan yi replied: "let the imperial dining room prepare some meals to send over, fish and shrimp to prepare more, he loves to eat." "

"go and see him."

it was dark, the vast imperial city was swallowed up by night, and a winding moon hung in mid-air, enveloping layers of hazy fog.

the door of the qiankun palace was pushed open, and as soon as yan yi stepped in, he smelled a faint cold incense, and there was no palm lamp in the hall, and nothing could be seen in the dark.

he shouted a few times, but did not get a response, and when the eunuch lit the candle, yan yi hurried to the inner room, opened the bright yellow bed tent, and was relieved to see the man on the bed.

he thought he was gone.

xuan long slept so soundly that he didn't even notice that someone had come in, he was already quiet, and he was even more asleep, but his handsome face looked too pale under the dim candlelight.

yan yi gently shook his shoulder, and after a moment, xuan long slowly opened his eyes, and it was a little as if he could not react, looking at yan yi motionlessly.

his face was as beautiful as a mortal in the dim environment.

"how did you go to bed so early?" but unwell? "

in fact, instead of sleeping early, but sleeping all day, xuan long slowly sat up, wanting to ask yan yi if he was busy, or if he was having a good time these days, but he was stupid, and finally said two words.

"nothing."

"i'm sorry, i was so busy, i wanted to come back to you that night, but i was dragged down by the government." yan yi took out the jade pendant prepared in advance from his sleeve and delivered it to the man like a treasure. "you see, this is something i specially picked from the treasury today and sent it to you."

xuan long twisted the jade pendant from his palm, "what is this?" "

"in our human race, if the two sides agree with each other, they will send each other a promise of love."

"since i am pleased with you, i naturally cannot avoid this custom."

"this iris pendant is my promise to you, you have to keep it well, and after you accept it, you can't change your heart."

xuan long looked at yan yi's smile with some trepidation, and his heart flooded with indescribable warmth, he nodded seriously, and put the jade pendant away preciously, put it into the dark pocket of the blasphemous clothes, and whispered.

"i'll take care of it."

then, he raised his hand to touch the back of his neck, violently pulled off a piece of dark dragon scales, rubbed the blood on the snow-white blasphemy clothes, and handed it to yan iris.

yan yi frowned and said stunnedly, "what are you doing?" "

xuan long was silent for a moment: "promise keepsake." "

behind the neck of the dragon, where the reverse scales are, he has nothing to give to yan iris, only the heart is the most precious thing in the whole body, and this unique reverse scale is the best proof.

he fell in love and would never change his heart.

yan yi nervously pressed xuan long's shoulder and looked over, the originally intact back of the neck was missing a piece of skin, blood was like a flood, staining the back of the cloth red.

"does it hurt?"

xuan long's face was miserable, but he shook his head and stubbornly stuffed the dragon scales into yan yi's hand.