chapter hundred: his time has come

yan yi felt that this man was so disobedient that he could even say such a thing.

stand up straight and stare at him.

"when did you agree to change with you?"

"don't want this child... i want you to live, to stay by your side for the rest of your life, and not to go anywhere. "

he was still so domineering at this moment, but the heavens and the earth were big, and he was the supreme emperor, so he could really control everything in the palm of his hand.

xuan long's hand slowly moved on the ground towards the corner of yan iris's clothes, and the chain sounded softly: "please..."

the corners of yan yi's clothes were grasped very lightly and lightly, and he gritted his teeth and waved away that hand: "it is useless to ask me, i will not agree!" "

"if you die, you won't want this child."

xuan long's throat emitted a breathless voice, "please..."

he had never asked many people in his life, the first time was to beg his mother not to abandon himself, the second time was to ask yan iris to let go of mistletoe, and this last time was to give the child in his belly a way to live.

i hope that yan iris can show compassion, look at the past feelings, and let their children go.

but yan iris's heart was so fierce, like a thousand-year-old pond with thick ice in winter, xuan long couldn't break in. like his mother-in-law, he refused to be soft on him.

"you don't have to talk, the flower essence will come soon, and it will not be cold when you cover the quilt." yan yi brought the blood-stained cotton bedding to cover xuan long. "you are not allowed to say this again."

his voice was cold, as if he were angry. 

in the past, when the two were just on, xuan long often felt uneasy, the surface was not alarmed, but in fact, the heart would always be involved in the other party's emotions, afraid that he was too dull and boring, not pleasing yan yi, so he followed him in everything and hoped that he would rejoice.

now he was not afraid that yan yi would be angry, and anyway, when he got angry, he would be nothing more than beating him, scolding him, humiliating him, and torturing him. xuan long was most afraid of those.

the quilt pressed on his body was too heavy, xuan long's breathing was getting harder and harder, people had feelings when the oil was exhausted, and some people knew that they were dying, and they would clean the house the day before and then leave cleanly.

xuan long's situation like this could not be clean, he tried his best to say what he wanted to stay, but yan yi thought he was noisy and asked him not to speak.