chapter sixteen: annoyed him

at first, yan yi was not sure that ning zhiyu was his own lover, he just felt sad, he couldn't see him being bullied like this, and he had to pretend to be strong when he was injured.

the palace eunuchs in the palace had made a mistake, they had been beaten half to death, and they had never been distressed, so how could they be so distressed when they saw ning zhiyu?

there must be a reason for that.

on the same day, after yan yi obtained the consent of his father and emperor, he asked ning zhiyu to go back to be his own prince to accompany him, and the slightly heavier work was not willing to let him do it, so he let him study ink and wash the pen next to him, and when the baby seemed to be in pain.

it is also strange to say that since he was with ning zhiyu, yan yi had never had that dream again, and with the passage of time, the feelings between the two became deeper and deeper, and he gradually became sure that ning zhiyu was the man in the dream.

now that he had returned to himself, he naturally did not need to re-enter his dreams.

but just last night, he actually had that heart-wrenching dream...

"ayu, are you blaming me..." 

the rainstorm outside the hall was rapid, the sky was dark, and the candles that had been burning in the inner room of the luanfeng hall for a night had not yet been extinguished, and the last small part of the candle body trembled and burned with dim light, reflecting the snow-like faces of the people on the edge of the bed.

yan yi sat on the edge of the bed, her long hair was scattered, dripping water between her hair, she grabbed ning zhiyu's hand and kissed it carefully on her lips, and said with red eyes:

"ayu, don't you want to be angry with me..."

"i really don't know what to do, so i came out of this next book to trick the xuanlong into entering the palace." if you die, leave me alone in this world, and tell me what to do... i can't live without you. "

"you fell ill so suddenly, i tried my best to save you, but i only found such a feasible way."

"rest assured... i only have you in my heart, and the dragon is just a scene, he is just a beast in my eyes, he is nothing, where can he compare to you. "

"you're not going to be mad at me, wake up, okay?" ......"

"you wake up, and i promise i won't look at him again."

the man on the bed closed his eyes serenely, and his original pale and thin face, nourished by dragon scales, now had a faint rosy luster on his skin, as if he had sucked the blood of a goblin, which was more beautiful than before.

yan iris looked at him deeply for a long time, and slowly leaned down and kissed his forehead gently.

it is a thousand times gentler than when you are with xuan long, a thousand times.

even though yan yi was ashamed of xuan long in his heart, his tenderness and sweetness would still be given to ning zhiyu after all.

only for his ayu.

"emperor, it's time to go up..." the deliberately converging footsteps came from far and near, from outside the palace, and chen yan stopped ten steps away from yan yi, pressing the sharp cock's voice to remind him carefully.

yan yi did not look back at chen yan, and his gaze always belonged to the man on the bed: "today, you go to the noon gate to inform the ministers and tell them to go back." "

"ayu, who only wants to accompany him today, will not go anywhere."

chen yan noticed that yan yi was depressed, and without saying much, he retreated, and not long after he returned, followed by two small eunuchs, one of whom was holding a lacquered wooden tray in his hand, showing clean clothes folded in all directions, on one side was a blasphemous robe, and on the other side was a set of gold silk ink robes.

"emperor, the slave is waiting for you to change your wet clothes."

yan yi turned his head and looked at chen yan, "why haven't you left yet?" "

"the slave told xiao dezi to go to the noon gate to inform the minister." chen yan held the dust in his arms and half-bowed. the emperor was wet, and the slave did not dare to stay away. if the dragon's body is injured, the empress dowager will know it when she wakes up, and she will be anxious. "

even if it rains on the three volt days, it is hot and stuffy, although the wet clothes are uncomfortable, it is not cold, yan yiyuan is not in the mood to toss, listening to chen yan said that ning zhiyu knew that he would be worried, he set out to stand up, and let chen yan and the two little eunuchs change his clothes and wipe his wet long hair.

chen yan lowered his head and buttoned a luxurious jade belt to yan yi, and overheard yan yi wondering, "didn't you arrange for xiao dezi to serve han bo?" "

"the prince of han did not like to be served, and he only used xiao dezi when he was passing on meals on weekdays, so the slaves took it upon themselves to send him to go, and asked the emperor not to blame him."

chen yan was an old eunuch who grew up watching yan yan grow up with yan yi, and xiao dezi was chen yan's favorite apprentice, who was clever and clever, and there was nothing wrong with being sent to run that errand.

yan yi remembered han bo's expressionless face all day long: "also, he really doesn't need much service." "

chen yan straightened out yan yi's clothes and said with concern, "but the emperor was sick with prince han this morning?" "

yan yi frowned beautifully, snorted coldly, and said, "he can vomit anything, it is annoying him."