chapter hundred-thirtythree: you are free

demon zun's look was so determined, just like the way he confided in ning zhiyu every time he was drunk. a long time ago, he had heard his subordinates say that the terrans were martyred for love, and if they could not have each other, they would die together and go to hades to be mandarin ducks.

he had always scoffed at that kind of stupidity, they demons were not like this, the demons seemed to be born with a thin temperament, a murderous addiction, love was a very rare thing for them, only existed among a few high-level demons, even if they had, they would not weigh their own lives.

when i was a child, i overheard the conversation between my father and queen mother, ten thousand years ago, after the first demon king married a human race, their family may have continued the bloodline of that human race, so there was always some infatuation in their bones.

the father and the king had a deep affection for their mother, and the two brothers were also obsessed with their sister-in-law, unlike the rest of the high demons who had a group of backyard wives and concubines.

demon san originally thought that the only demon who did not inherit that kind of love was himself, but later he learned that this was not the case, he just had not yet met someone he really liked, and if he did, he could even lose his life.

just like the eldest brother who died for his wife and daughter in the great war between gods and demons ten thousand years ago.

they are a family after all.

"okay, stab the magic blade in your hand into your heart, and i'll let him go." after a slight surprise, yan yi smiled lightly.

he didn't expect the demon zun to agree so happily, he wasn't sure what kind of existence ning zhiyu was for the demon zun, he was gambling. gambler demon zun likes ning zhiyu.

it was a strange thing in itself to be able to live intact in the hands of the demon head until now, although when he saw ning zhiyu, his hands and feet were bound by the demon chains, but each shackle that bound him was wrapped in delicate cowhide, which proved that the demon lord did not want ning zhiyu to be injured, even if it was a small wound.

as it turned out, he was right to gamble.

also surprised was ning zhiyu, who was held in his arms with a dagger by yan yi, who looked at the grim face of the demon zun and whispered, "no... he couldn't have died for me..."

"beware of deception..."

"no, he will." yan yi observed the expression of the demon zun and said firmly. 

several demon generals below who were tearing up with the god clan raised their heads and shouted anxiously at the demon lord, telling him not to be obsessed with the ghost, but he could not stop the demon lord from slowly raising the hand of the magic blade, he whispered.

"okay."

the magic blade seemed to sense its master's intentions, and it hummed and trembled uneasily, and the black and red magic qi wrapped around the half-curved body of the sword, thick and faint. the demon lord looked at the magic blade in his hand for a moment and suddenly smiled.