chapter thirty-six: nothing

there was only a single bed in the room, the two demons could only squeeze, mistle was still angry with xuan long, refused to talk to him, and when xuan long fell asleep, he walked lightly to the side of the bed, fixed on looking at the heroic face, and touched the bed.

at first, he didn't dare to get too close, his heart thumped as if he was going to fly out of his chest, mistletoe never knew that he would be so pure, but just staying under the same roof as another being was very happy, wanting to get closer, a little closer.

xuan long's body was so warm that he could feel the body temperature half an inch apart, and mistle finally couldn't help it, carefully wrapped his waist around him, and pasted himself on it.

it was as comfortable as sleeping with my brother in my arms.

but it seems to be a little different from that feeling, and he doesn't understand the difference.

xuan long was injured and slept very deeply, not knowing that this little fox secretly used him as a tool for warmth, and mistle was taller than xuan long, and his arms were slender enough to encircle him in his arms.

mistle nodded xuan long's tall nose and frowned, "you stupid dragon, don't listen to xiao ye's words, don't look for xiao ye to cry." "

"......"

i didn't get a response.

the next day, before dawn, mistle got up and went to the mountains to hunt pheasants and hares, xuan long was pregnant, seriously injured, and it was certainly better to eat.

the chicken was stewed into soup, the rabbit was roasted and tender, xuan long woke up and smelled the aroma, he looked for the smell and walked outside, mistle was in the courtyard, piled up with firewood was burning, the fire was set up with roast rabbit meat, next to a red stove, the crock pot on the stove was stewed with soup, grunting, constantly steaming.

mistletoe sat on the ground in a splendid blue robe, his head not raised: "awake? "

"hmm." xuan long answered.

"go in and sit down for a while, and you'll have dinner right away." 

xuan long stood still, waiting for mistle to finish his breakfast and follow him in with him.

mistleto pours the chicken broth from the crock pot out of a large white bowl, while the roasted rabbit meat is cut into pieces with a knife and placed on a plate. he had been wandering around for a longer time than xuan long, and he naturally knew more about things in the world than xuan long.

these dishes are when the brother is there, they go to the restaurant to dispose of the waste place to pick up, are some missing broken bowls, does not affect the use, is not very beautiful, for them can hold things is good, and then the brother is gone, not willing to throw away, each piece is loaded with memories.