chapter sixty-eight: please

it turned out that in yan yi's eyes, the life of the child in his womb was more important than the joy of his sweetheart. he was nothing to him after all, and perhaps a dead leaf outside the window was more precious than he was.

their conversation broke up that day.

to be precise, it was yan yi who unilaterally vented his anger and expressed his dissatisfaction that the purpose had not been successful, xuan long did not say anything more after knowing the other party's true thoughts, he knew that persuasion was useless.

things that don't matter don't change the ending just because of a few words. if he knelt down in tears and begged for help, his mother would not throw him away.

going around, fate seems to have been repeating itself on him... from the moment he was born, he didn't seem to be truly accepted by the world.

whether as a child or as an adult, he was always superfluous.

mistle was locked up, xiao dezi was transferred away from the qiankun palace, there was no one beside him, xuan long should have been used to loneliness, xu was because his life was nearing the end, when he suffered the pain of the soul eater alone, he would feel a little unbearable, he often woke up in a cold sweat after several hours of severe pain, looked at the empty temple, and asked himself why he came here.

why cocoon yourself and fall in love with someone you shouldn't love.

why would you be foolish to think that you really deserve to be loved?

okay now, he lost everything.

anyway, everything he had was worthless, and if he lost, he lost, but mistle couldn't take his life.

he was still young and very young, and even if he temporarily lost the dao fa at the moment, he could start all over again and cultivate again.

he must rescue him.

the autumn sun passed through the increasingly bare branches and landed on the danqing carved dragon on the edge of the temple, and it was already evening, and after a while, the sky would be dark.

yan yi did not come, he had to go to him.

holding off the bed with his weak body after the onset of illness, xuan long changed his robe for himself, put on a black veil and went out the door.

"where's the bird?"

the little eunuch who was guarding outside the palace was the one who replaced xiao dezi, and he didn't know which palace he came from, but when he saw xuan long, he didn't even look at him in the right eye, and there was dust in the crook of his arm, and yin and yang said strangely to the sky.

"at this time, the emperor chen should be having dinner with the empress dowager in the luanfeng palace, and it is impossible to stay here every day to see the pickled things that come out of nowhere."