chapter twenty: the queen awakens

"don't you have a ten-thousand-year-old path?" why is it always so weak, as if you are going to die if you touch it? yan yi put xuan long on the bed and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead with a towel.

xuan long was groggy in pain, still conscious, looking at yan yi with his green eyes, he actually liked this feeling, whenever he was injured, this person always cared about him extraordinarily.

yan yi frowned, and his hands were quite rude, almost rubbing off a layer of his skin: "are you pretending?" it hurts me, and i can't bear to be cruel to you. "

xuan long didn't feel pain, the pain in his abdomen overshadowed everything, and in a trance he seemed to see that yan yi's eyes were red, so he followed the other party's words and said weakly: "hmm." pretended. "

so don't feel sorry for me.

"i just knew." the swallow kite's voice changed tone.

"your stupid dragon is not as stupid as it seems on the surface, but it is actually quite cunning, otherwise how could you have confused me like this?"

scheming?

what is the heart...

if you like him extraordinarily, it is a scheming, and he should have it. there are many, many.

xuan long: "well, i have a heart. "

yan yi was almost annoyed by him, and suddenly smashed his hand on the edge of the bed and shouted lowly, "you are not allowed to talk anymore!" i don't want to hear from you. "

xuan long was stunned at first, then turned his head to look upwards and closed his eyes.

after a moment, he heard the voice of yan yi in his ear: "you should sleep well, the terran tai doctor should not be able to heal you, and it is useless to summon you."

"what the hell is wrong with you today?" i obviously haven't touched you much yet." "

xuan long opened his eyes wearily and turned his head to look at yan yi, he had already regained his calm, as if the person who had just suddenly become angry was not him, and now he looked like a big child who had made a mistake, and his expression was low.

when i entered the door, the bird was still walking, and then i casually found a white lavender to put on, and the hot weather rushed out of a sweat, the shawl was scattered, it looked a little awkward, but the face was still dignified and beautiful, beautiful like a mortal.

he was only 19 years old.

the dragon clan was a hundred years old, and at the age of nineteen, he was still a young dragon who only knew how to roll in the mire, and he had grown up so many years, he should let him go more and hurt him.