chapter five: immortality in life and immortality

another half a month passed.

yan yi finally couldn't sit still, and at lunch on this day, he said to the man across the stone table: "ah bo, my injuries have been healed, the country cannot be without a monarch for a day, i have been here for too long, and i must return to the palace." "

xuan long's hand holding the chopsticks paused.

as a demon beast, he likes to eat raw meat, he has never eaten cooked food before, and he tried to change his habits after being with yan yi, hoping to look like each other, chopsticks only made it naturally unskilled for more than a month, falling on the table three times and twice, clumsy.

picking up the chopsticks without changing his face, he said lightly: "well, i will send you back and leave in the afternoon." "

seeing the man's reaction, yan yi was suddenly a little annoyed, put down his chopsticks and said, "i want to leave, you will not be reluctant at all?" "

xuan long was silent and raised his eyes to look at him: "if you want to leave, i can't stay." "

xuan long's eyes were born cold, his pupils were different from the circle of the human race, his pupils were narrow and long, golden and green, and the demon was incomparable, yan yu knew that he liked himself, but he could not understand his emotions very well, because xuan long could hardly reveal emotions, he always looked cold and indifferent to everything.

this made yan yu feel chagrin for no reason: "who said i want to go alone, i want you to go with me." "

as soon as these words came out, not only the dragon, but even yan yi himself was stunned.

he had originally planned to trick xuan long into returning to the palace and find another opportunity to dig up the dragon's heart. but he seemed to really hate him, and he was angry about it.

i must have been demonized.

both looked at each other for a moment, yan yi took the lead in returning to god, stretched out his hand to hold xuan long's hand holding the chopsticks, and smiled: "since we have become husband and wife, naturally we want to be together, don't you want to stay with me until you are old?" ......"

xuan long silently recited the four words 'stay together until old' in his heart, and his ears burned inexplicably, and he calmly looked down: "i am willing." "

half an hour later, above the height of 10,000 feet, a dragon with a pure black body traveled through the clouds, carrying a beautiful-looking terran man on its back.

as he got closer to the palace, yan yi's mind became heavier, and he rode on xuan long's back, and his jade white fingers gently touched the dragon's half-cut right corner, and he couldn't help but feel pain.

"apo, why is one of the horns on your head broken?" ......"

"cut off when i was young." xuan long wrote lightly.

yan yi's heart tightened: "who? "

xuan long: "my mother." "

yan yi furrowed his brows deeply, "why?" "

"i don't know." xuan long was silent for half a moment and said, "xu is not fond of me." "

he had many brothers and sisters, all of whom loved him, but they didn't like him, and when they started crazy, they loved to whip him with a whip.

on that day she was drunk and slashed his dragon horn with her sword, expelling him from the dragon clan.

later, he never saw his mother again, and he did not have the opportunity to ask her why.

why do that to him.

"does it hurt?" ..."the swallow bird has a stalk in its throat.

"it doesn't hurt much." xuan long's voice was low, calm as if he were telling someone else's story.

yan yi wanted to say a few nice words to make him happy, but he couldn't say anything, so he had to bend down and kiss xuan long's broken horn gently.

"you and i, i like you."

no more, i dare not say.

when that day came, the truth would be too cruel.

as everyone knows, yan iris is already cruel enough, xuan long seems to be indifferent to many things on the surface, and he will carefully remember every word yan iris says.

"hmm."

no one had ever treated him seriously, but yan yi treated him well and was willing to be close to him, so he took it seriously.

moreover, the matter of deeply loving yan yi did not need any reason, it was an instinct engraved in the depths of his soul, just like the burning scars on his face, immortal.