chapter seventy-nine: aaron didn't say he didn't want children

the air brakes quietly.

the demon lord sneered.

"i don't know who was going to haunt the buddha-figures to death last night."

"you are rare when you are a buddha-figure."

ning zhiyu transformed into a humanoid sculpture, lost his vitality, and his white fingers clutched the bedding on his body: "it's all because of you... if it weren't for your appearance, he wouldn't have gone looking for xuanlong for me, maybe in this life, if they didn't meet, ah yu would only love me alone. "

"you are the broom star..."

"you roll... get out of my body. "

broomstick star?

isn't that the ninth heaven sweeping the earth?

this damned human race dared to say that he was a broom star, but he was also worried that this man was worried that he was going to die, and he worked hard for him overnight to solve the medicinal effect and dedicate his precious first time, and as a result, this person not only did not admit it, but also looked like he was ruined.

is he that bad?

"buddha-figures are too lazy to bother with you."

the demon zun disappeared on the bed with a sullen breath, and his soul turned into a wisp of black and red silk smoke and burrowed into ning zhiyu's body. 

ning zhiyu grabbed the golden phoenix pillow behind him and threw it to the ground: "you roll..."

"you get out..."

"you roll!!"

the people inside him did not pay attention to him, but the palace people outside the palace were attracted by this movement, and qingmei nervously asked him what was wrong across the temple door, and ning zhiyu gradually calmed down, and his face was like dead ash.

"ome..."

"prepare hot water, i want to take a bath..."

"empress dowager, it takes some effort to boil hot water, so why not have lunch first?" qingmei wondered.

ning zhiyu closed his eyes, "bathe first." "

......

the rich cold fragrance filled the empty hall, and on the bed hung high, there lay a bloodless man, dressed in blasphemous clothes, his face seemed to be very heroic, and the vicious scar on his right face had destroyed all the beauty. the navy blue brocade was covered to the chest, which could not hide the high's abdomen.