chapter hundred-twentyfive: undoing the deed

"general xuanlong said that he will be waiting for you in front of the si shrine and next to the three stones tomorrow."

"waiting for you to untie the contract."

a deed is a deed.

a god's life can only be contracted with one person, when the contract is made in front of the three living stones, the god is used as evidence, the heart blood is the guide, the palm is cut into the other party's heart blood, after the successful contract, in the other party encounters danger, or the moment of extreme sadness, the palm will produce burning pain with the appearance of the love flower.

like what the other person likes, and hurts the other person.

once the contract is dissolved, even the slightest connection between them will be lost.

yan yi knew that this day would come, but did not expect it to come so quickly.

before returning to the heavenly court, in the last few years of the human world, he always thought that if there was a next life, he would definitely use everything to make up for it and ask for xuan long's forgiveness.

in fact, he didn't even have such qualifications.

how can he ask for forgiveness, he and xuan long's fate are compatible, and continuing to entangle the stupid dragon will only make the other party fall into the abyss again.

the queen mother was right, heavenly dao would not make them feel better...

he could not be happy, but he could no longer let xuan long suffer half of the damage.

the next morning, yan yi went to the appointment on time, he went early, and xuanlong was still in the future when he arrived. in front of the majestic si shen temple stood a warm jade in the shape of an egg that was taller than a person, and its body temperature was moist and pure white, which was the three living stones.

there is a towering tree next to the sansheng stone, and there are many silver and white divine tablets hanging on the treetops, with different heights.

for thousands of years, every pair of gods and immortals who have made a love contract here will each engrave a piece of god card, and then tie it together with a red rope and hang it on the tree in pairs, the content can be a mountain alliance and sea oath, it can be a wish related to the lover, and the bright hanging on the head is not afraid of others to see, because only the lovers who pay each other can see what is written on each other's god card.

it is said that this sacred tree has been standing here since the founding of the heavens and the earth, and it is protected by the heavenly dao, so if you tie the marriage divine tablet to the tree, you will be blessed by the heavenly dao.

that year, when yan iris and xuan long made a contract, they also carved such a divine card... his wish was simple, he wanted his lover to be peaceful and joyful, to love him forever, not to leave him.