chapter hundres-twentyseven: what happened to the father emperor?

"how can you say such a thing?" the spirit of the trail rose from the heart, and slowly withdrew his hand from the face of the swallow kite.

"iris, father knows that you are uncomfortable, but in front of you, apart from love, is there nothing else?"

"as the heavenly emperor, you carry a heavy burden on your body, and it is your innate mission to guard this side of the heavenly realm. even if xuan long is back now, and ah zhi has a mother-in-law, but if he loses you, will he have no consciousness in his heart? "

"i have only one child with your father, the emperor, and i have held you in my heart since i was a child, and i have high hopes for you, and you are so selfish now, it is inevitable that you will disappoint us too much..." at the end of the sentence, the corners of the eyes were already red, and the voice was difficult to hide the hoarseness.

for parents, they hope that their children can live well, and it is too difficult to be troubled by love. however, some things have always been involuntary and uncontrollable.

it's too painful to live like this... every day that he lost that person, he opened his eyes and remembered every moment of xuan long, and even his breathing was painful. that pain is far greater than all the damage of the flesh.

in such a situation, it is difficult for him to live well, and he must do his best to convince himself to let the other party go. he can try to let go of the other person, but he can't let go of himself.

there is no way to act as if nothing has happened, marry someone you don't love at all, to resolve the so-called heavenly punishment, and continue to live in the world.

if heavenly dao didn't want him to die, he could accept it safely... but he will never compromise with fate. 

"i failed you."

"it was i who was selfish and lost him... i can't do anything right. yan yi tilted his head, trying to keep the tears in his eyes, he took a deep breath and smiled at the trailing spirit.

"the child is not filial, the father and the prince have never given birth to me, i have no time to take care of myself now, i have no time to take care of anything else..."

"ah zhi is a well-behaved child, and in the future, he will honor you on my behalf... he was born smart, and he will be able to manage this celestial realm well, and he will do better than me. "

her lips trembled, and the transparent liquid rolled down her cheeks: "iris..."

yan yi landed on his knees and quietly knelt down to give him three prostrations.

"queen mother, i'm sorry..."

"forgive me..."

what a strong person, yan yi had never seen him shed tears since he was a child, and even the father, the emperor and mother had conflicts, and the one who cried and confessed his mistake had always been yan jing.