chapter hundred-twentyone: going home

the sunset in the sky gradually faded, the sky was dark, and the flower girl carried a bamboo basket full of elixirs on her back, holding a little girl of seven or eight years old in her hand, and smiled and pushed open the wooden fence into the courtyard.

both mother and daughter wear pink skirts, and pink ribbons are tied to their buns, like a pair of sister flowers.

"ah zhi, come out quickly, aunt hua brought you..." the moment i looked up, i saw the swallow bird holding ah zhi in front of the wooden house, and the flower girl was stunned in place.

"you..."

"you're not..."

yan yi smiled, "i'll pick up ah zhi and go home." "

surrounded by powerful divine powers, he didn't need to explain much, and the flower girl quickly knew the reason. after dying on earth, he ascended to god, and he could stand in front of her with dignity.

it was sudden that the flower girl still couldn't react a little, she looked at the man in the white robe and said, "doesn't it mean that the gods and immortals are all in love and love?" you remember all the things that happened, and you remember to come and pick up ah zhi. "

yan yi smiled lightly and replied, "i remember."

"immortals are not desperate for love, gods will also look for immortals... bond, have children with lovers. "

"yes." the flower girl did not know what to think, and she looked down.

the atmosphere became a little depressed for a while, and ah zhi didn't know why hua niang was suddenly so upset, and couldn't help but whisper to her: "hua auntie..."

"eh." the moment the flower girl raised her head, zhong lingyuxiu's face was full of smiles, and she led her daughter over and looked at ah zhidao. "aunt hua makes you shrimp cakes to eat."

"you stay and have dinner before you go."

"okay." yan yi knew that the flower girl must have something to say.

then the group entered the house, and the flower girl beckoned the bird to sit at the table, put down the bamboo basket on her back and began to prepare dinner. she and her daughter are originally flowers, and they can survive by simply absorbing the dew on the petals, and they will also eat some lotus seeds, petal porridge and so on. ah zhi is different, he is the heir of man and dragon, must be even in meat to be healthy, the flower girl alone with two children, although life is not easy, but never harsh on him, the family will prepare fresh ingredients every day, today's guests, the ingredients are enough.

her husband is a snow wolf demon, and she likes the food of the human race very much, and the flower girl has specially learned it.

she cut vegetables in front of the stove, and the little girl of seven or eight years old squatted on the ground to help her mother and father make a fire. worried that her daughter was hot, the flower girl took a torch from her hand and stuffed it into the stove, touched her head and told her to sit next to her and wait, the little girl blinked her beautiful pink eyes, and glanced at yan yi and ah zhi from time to time.