chapter thirty-one: reciprocity

yan yi was very happy with this gas, but after sprinkling it, he regretted it.

what was he talking about with this stupid dragon, and if xuanlong really left, what would happen to ayu's illness?

thinking of this, his heart suddenly panicked, gollum poured out the water from the teapot and drank it clean, got up, opened the temple door and walked out, roaring at the sky of the dove.

"chill!! you give it back!! "

"you are not allowed to go!" did you hear that!! "

"you give it back!!"

the eunuch on duty outside the palace was shocked, seeing yan yi's appearance, he thought that he had lost his heart and gone crazy, wasn't this cold prince in the palace with good manners, when did he go out?

yan yi roared angrily for half a day, and did not see the dragon appear in front of him, thinking that xuan long was really gone, he turned back to the temple with an ugly face, ready to throw out all the things of xuan long, that stupid dragon, dared to really say that he would leave.

the heavy temple door was slammed with a loud noise, and as soon as yan yi entered the inner temple, he saw xuan long come out of the void air and was momentarily stunned.

"aren't you gone?"

xuan long lowered his eyes, and his body was filled with obvious loneliness.

originally, he was going to leave, but when he heard yan iris calling himself, he couldn't move under his feet as if he were taking root.

"how come it's back?"

xuan long pursed his lips and did not say a word.

yan yi saw him in front of him with good manners, his heart was very happy, the haze dissipated, walked to xuan long, and held his face in his right hand: "you don't want me, right?" "

"i knew you wouldn't want me... how could i really leave because of a few reprimands. "

xuan long still didn't speak, his eyes hanging down and refusing to look at him.

yan yi felt something strange and hesitated, "are you angry?" "

xuan long slightly turned his face away, yan yi's hand froze in mid-air, he withdrew his hand, and said sadly: "don't be angry, you know that i have a bad temper, sometimes it is difficult to control, i don't mean to say those ugly words to hurt your heart." "

"excuse me, apo, don't be mad at me, okay?" yan yi took a step forward, took xuan long's body that had recently reduced a lot into his arms, and whispered softly in his ear.

xuan long wanted to retreat from his arms, but yan yu hugged him so tightly that xuan long couldn't move, so he didn't move.