chapter hundred-three: past lives and present lives on

such an evil human race, even if it is as kind as a flower girl, will not give him half pity. if it weren't for this terran emperor deceiving aaron's body and mind, how could aaron have fallen to this point.

ten thousand years of daoist practice, so easily dispersed, the last days still live in this place that is not at all where people can live, suffer from punishment, and the wounds on the body do not get better.

now that aaron is dead, he is crying, what is he crying?

"you obviously have!" the flower girl trembled and complained with tears.

"it was you who ripped off aaron's heart."

"it was you who cut aaron's scales, it was you who kept aaron in this cold cell, and you made someone whip him with a whip, and you cut off his hand bone with a slug, and it was you who inserted a hook into aaron's lute bone and wounded him."

"you won't let him go when he's pregnant with a child, you won't be a little nicer to him, even if you're a little nicer to him, he won't let his soul spontaneously burn out..."

"what are you crying about now?"

"you're least qualified to cry."

anyone is entitled to cry for xuan long.

only the swallow kites did not.

the questioning voice was not strong, but it was like a sword that had to penetrate into yan yi's brain, and in his heart, it made him more painful, and his whole body hurt.

why does it hurt so much?

xuan long is dead, he loves someone who is ayu, when he dies, he dies, what is he crying? but why does it hurt so much... why, in so much pain that i want to die immediately...

yan yi covered his head with both hands and rolled over on the ground, his silver robe was stained with ash, his hair was scattered from the silver crown, and tears kept pouring out of the corners of his eyes: "uh..."

"i don't know... i didn't know he was going to die..."

"i don't know..."

"i thought... i thought..."

when the flower girl saw that he was still making excuses, she broke down and cried, "what do you think?" "

"you think that a demon can't penetrate with swords and guns, and water and fire don't wear it, don't you?" didn't you see him covered in blood, so much pain every day that he couldn't even speak? "

"aaron met you, it was the greatest misfortune in my life..."