chapter thirty-four: the fox demon

in the early morning, yan iris ate breakfast with xuan long safely and steadily, there was no quarrel, there was no cold face, this was a fairly warm practice feast, yan iris gave xuan long food, xuan long bowed his head and ate silently.

after the meal, yan yi asked the palace people to bring some fresh fish cakes in, and he took the kraft paper, wrapped the fish cakes and several other snacks that had not been eaten just now, and put them in a splendid bag and handed them to xuan long: "take it to eat on the road." "

"hmm." xuan long reached out and took it. in fact, he was fully capable of hunting on the way, but the kindness and thoughtfulness of the bird bird still made him feel very warm and reluctant to refuse.

yan yi: "pay attention to safety, go early and return early." "

"hmm." xuan long should go down and turn around to leave.

"wait." the bird bird stopped him.

xuan long turned back to look at yan iris, and saw yan iris walk into him and kiss him on the forehead, xuan long subconsciously closed his eyes, and yan iris's kiss slowly slid down the bridge of his nose and landed on his lips.

xuan long's waist was buckled tightly, and the throat knot slid slightly with the lingering kiss of the swallow iris, and the swallow iris was rarely so gentle that when it was separated, xuan long's heart suddenly gave birth to reluctance.

"go, i'll wait for you in the palace." swallow iris road.

"hmm." xuan long turned around with his baggage on his back, and before he could take a step, he turned back to look at yan yi. "if i come back safely, will i be able to... live in peace. "

yan yi knew what xuanlong was worried about, and there was no miserly smile in his eyes: "i promise you, if you come back safely, i will control my temper in the future, live a good life with you, and will not always lose my temper with you like that." "

xuan long nodded and took a few steps in the direction of the temple gate, and his figure disappeared from yan iris's line of sight.

outside the temple, the dark dragon circled in the air and rushed toward the clouds, all the way north.

......

since the occurrence of demons raging at the border pass, several nearby border towns have not been out of the house in the evening, and xuan long spent three days to the town where the murder had been committed, and at this time walking in the street market, the sky was gray, and there was no shadow of half a person.

occasionally, the cries of crows came from afar, which was quite poignant.

his spiritual power was swallowed up by the small things in his belly, and the long and continuous flight made his body a little overwhelmed, sniffing the strange demon qi in the town, and then suddenly disappeared, and when he returned to the gods, he was already in the wilderness, next to an abandoned and ruined temple that had fallen into disrepair, he hesitated for a moment, stepped in, and prepared to rest here for a night, and then go to look for the fox demon tomorrow.