chapter sixty-four: you save him

the burn marks on his face were innate and did not hurt, but at the moment his face was burning with pain, as if someone had ripped off his flesh and cruelly sprinkled it with salt.

when he was young, there were often dragons who laughed at his ugliness through the scar on his face, but all the creatures combined did not have the words of yan iris to be cruel. the more he cares, the more he can make him hurt.

xuan long was born in darkness, and he had thought that yan yi would be his light, but in fact he had just moved from one abyss to another.

in fact, he did not like the sun at all, the warm light would only make his inferiority invisible, but he liked the night as secretive as this moment, no matter how painful the bottom of his heart, the night was enough to hide him deeply, so as not to let people see the joke.

xuan long stood there, maintaining a tilted posture, and his low voice seemed to crack.

"never said that."

but once yan yi said it, he could remember it.

yan yi paid a little attention to it, and he could see that something was not quite right with xuan long, his entire strength was completely supported by the pillar behind him, and his forehead was black and sweaty, and he was breathing vainly.

he could not cry out in pain, and the physiological reaction of the pain of the soul eater was something he could not stop.

yan yi had already been overwhelmed by rage, unable to control his emotions, the soles of his feet stepped on the mask that xuanlong had fallen to the ground, and the metal friction with the ground made a sharp sound, and he raised his hand to pinch xuanlong's jaw and pressed xuanlong against the pillar.

"then i will tell you that from the first moment i saw you, everything i said and did was premeditated."

"i've never loved you, never liked you, not at all."

"everything is a lie to you."

xuan long was forced to turn his head to look at him, and his ice-green eyes seemed to be a little moist: "i know." "

yan yi thought that he had seen it wrong, and was about to investigate deeply, when his arm was suddenly grasped by a strong palm, and he turned his head to face yan weiheng's cold eyes.

"emperor, you are drunk."

yan yi's eyes were red, and he violently shook off yan weiheng's hand.

"roll!"

"it's not your turn to speak here yet!!"

he could no longer tolerate yan weiheng being on his side, otherwise he might not be able to resist killing him.