chapter sixty-six: domineering despotism

"you bastard—"

mistletoe did not expect yan iris to say such a thing, and his red eyes rose from the small stool by the side of the car wall, pounced on and grabbed yan iris's clothes, and when he turned around, he punched.

the fist was right in the middle of the nose, and there was blood flowing out of the nose, and yan yi's face was gloomy, and he picked up the collar of the mistletoe and returned him with a punch.

mistletoe fell to the ground, his eyebrow bones were blue, the already blood-stained blasphemous clothes oozed more bright red, it was the wounds on his body that were cracked, he curled up, he didn't have the strength to get up, and those ice blue eyes stared at yan yi viciously, as if to cut a hole in his face.

the height of the carriage was not high enough for an adult man to stand up straight, and the swallow bird half-stooped, gracefully and expressionlessly, took a few steps forward, and the black satin dragon boots crushed the pale hand on the ground, exerting force.

"uh..."

a sharp pain came from the phalangeal bone, mistletoe bit his lower lip, and after only a few hums, he did not make a sound, and he laughed.

"apo... you see, the terran is the most disgusting species in the world, and he is not worthy of your love at all.

yan iris's face changed slightly, and all his strength was condensed on the soles of his feet.

the sound of broken bones was heard inside the carriage.

mistle smiled and burst into tears, "you kill me..."

"kill me..."

"didn't you already see that i didn't like it..."

all the violent factors in yan yi's heart were awakened, his pupils were faintly red, and a transparent internal force ball appeared in his palms, close to mistle's skull.

if this palm goes down, there is no doubt that he will die.

however, at this time, there was still a voice in his heart calling to him, telling him that this was the person that xuan long cared about and could not be killed.

behind him came the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground, the internal force in yan iris's hands dissipated, and he suddenly turned back to see that xuan long fell on the edge of the bed and lay on his back on the ground.

"apo!"

yan yi hurried over and picked up the man on the ground in his arms.

the placket was gently caught.

"...... don't hurt him. "