chapter forty-one: heaven and earth

the scaly arm had not stopped bleeding, the blood loss caused faint pain in the abdomen, dizziness, xuanlong had no strength before he flew out of the palace, he had no choice but to stop in the imperial garden, transformed into a human form under a towering tree, supported the trunk, and barely stood.

the colis in his abdomen gradually intensified, and xuan long covered his lower abdomen and slowly slid to his knees: "well..."

"hey, are you okay?" the semi-blank light flashed, and the fox demon that had followed xuan long for a few days finally couldn't help but appear and hurriedly bent forward to help him.

xuan long turned his head to look at mistle and said dumbly, "why are you here?" "

mistleton saw that his face was miserable, his heart was tight, and he was not angry: "why can't i be here, only can you be here?" "

xuan long lowered his eyes silently, he was unwell, and he did not have much strength to argue with others.

mistleon's brow tightened, "hello evil is also a xuanlong with ten thousand years of daoist practice, even the fox demon of my daoist line of just two hundred years can't feel it at your side, for the sake of a human race to make yourself like this, you... you're just stupid. "

"as stupid as my brother."

xuan long drew his hand back from the crook of quercus's arm and struggled to stand up on the trunk.

"now you believe what i'm saying."

"terrans approach demons, and they all have bad intentions."

xuan long did not pay attention to him, he turned around to leave, his steps were vain, and he walked extremely slowly, as if he would fall down in the next instant.

the night was dark, and a light rain fell in the air, smashing on xuan long's shoulders and hair, staining his eyelashes.

mistle hurriedly followed up and grabbed xuan long's arm, "hey! i'm talking to you! "

"i hear it all!"

"that man betrayed you and deceived you!" why didn't you react at all? "

he happened to grasp the wound on xuan long's left arm, and xuan long snorted and tried to withdraw his hand, but mistle held on tightly until mistle felt the strange warmth and viscosity of his palm.

the demon's night vision ability was a hundred times greater than that of the terrans, and mistle looked down at his palm, sticking to his hands full of blood.

"you're hurt?!"

before xuan long could reply, he grabbed his arm and lifted his wide sleeved robe, the outer coat was dark colored, so it was not easy to see if he was injured, but the inside of the blasphemous clothes was pure white, and the not-so-smooth cloth was directly glued with the flesh and blood, dyeing the entire white sleeves bright red.