chapter thirty-three: the heirs of the dragon clan and man

late at night, the door of the temple was pushed open, and yan yi entered the side hall of the qiankun palace, and there was a small candle fire burning alone in the room, and the dim light barely touched every inch of the corner.

on the bed, luo tent was raised, xuan long sat cross-legged on the bed, his eyes closed, his lips tight, his back straight, his cold face pale under the candlelight, and a little inconspicuous cold sweat appeared on his forehead.

yan yi originally thought that xuan long had already slept, but he didn't expect that he was still suffering from cultivation in the middle of the night, so he cultivated in such a fiery way, even at night, he wanted to fly up to the immortal early and leave him, no wonder he refused to hand over neidan.

thinking like this, the little regret in his heart dissipated in an instant, and yan iris looked cold and walked to the person on the bed.

xu was affected by his mood, recently the fetus in xuan long's abdomen was very restless, even with spiritual power fluctuated greatly, he was tossed and woke up several times at night, after taking the placenta pill, he sat up and adjusted the spiritual breath, which gradually got better.

at this time, although the fetal month was less than two months old, but it had already given birth to spiritual consciousness, when it was happy, it churned and rolled in the xuanlong spirit sea, and when it was unhappy, it was even more fierce, torturing the xuanlong to be helpless, and there was no way to take it.

hearing the footsteps, xuan long slowly opened his eyes, and yan iris had not seen him for three days, when he saw it, he didn't know what to say, he quietly looked at yan iris and saw that his face was condensed, and he knew that this person was still angry with himself.

"you are so idle, you don't sleep in the middle of the night to rush to cultivate, and the human world can no longer tolerate you?"

the corners of yan yi's mouth were hooked, and those peach blossom eyes were also hooked, and the candle flame jumped on his face, dressed in a dragon robe, luxurious and cold, but it also made xuan long feel strange.

when he first saw him, the terran man pestered him and said that he liked him and insisted on naming him.

a short time has passed, and it has become so far away.

xuan long was clumsy, but if others had malice toward him, he couldn't feel it, and now yan yi was already disgusted with him.

look at each other for a moment, look down, and look down.

"if you tolerate me, there will be a place for me on earth."

"if you can't tolerate me..." it seems that there will be none.

the hall was quiet for a moment, and yan yi smiled and clapped his hands, and his eyes showed ridicule: "not bad, not bad, the skill of telling love words is known." "

xuan long's gaze fixed on the edge of the bed, and he suddenly called him.