chapter fifty-nine: dilemma

it was raining outside the temple, the shade was cold, the summer was over, and the maple leaves in september were turning fiery red.

xuan long's appearance was still not very good, he looked even weaker than ning zhiyu, his consciousness was always groggy when the pain of the soul eater broke out, yan yi saw that he was trembling, always thought he was cold, so he slipped into the quilt and hugged him tightly.

"apo, what's wrong with you?" ......"

"you tell me what the hell can be done to cure you..."

xuan long closed his eyes and replied vaguely to him.

"nothing."

it has been a little more than half a month since the last time ning zhiyu came to qiankun palace to look for yan iris, during which yan zhiyu went to see ning zhiyu several times, and also asked xuan long for ning zhiyu to return the dragon scales, xuan long was very generous every time, the dragon scales of the heart were just born and pulled down to give yan iris, his health is getting worse and worse, every few days he will be sick, yan iris even if he has a big heart, he will feel that it is not right.

he kissed xuan long's forehead and said worriedly.

"you always say that."

"what are you hiding from me?" ...... don't lie to me, you do, i'll be afraid. "

"no..." xuan long curled up in his arms, his voice faint and hoarse.

yan yi refused to believe it: "you tell me, what is wrong with you." i'm going to find a way to save you, okay? ...... no matter how hard it is, i go. "

"no..." speaking of which, xuan long said just like that. other than that, there was nothing more to say, telling yan yi what to do, and telling him to worry.

yan yi reached for xuan long's abdomen, separated by a thin layer of blasphemous clothing, where the abnormal bulge could be clearly felt. the first few times when he was happy with xuan long, yan yi found out, and he didn't think much about it at that time. but lately, xuan long had become thinner and thinner.

"you clearly eat so little, but your stomach is constantly rounding, is there something strange about you?"

xuan long opened his unfocused green eyes and looked at yan yi and called out to him in a low voice, "ah yi..."

yan yi tightened his arms, eager to rub him into the bone and blood, "i'm here." "

"in a few days, it will be your birthday." xuan long was actually not very comfortable being held, he was already in pain, but he did not struggle, xu was that this embrace was so warm that some smiles appeared at the corners of his lips.

"hmm." yan yi replied to him warmly. "are you going to send me any birthday gifts?"