chapter hundred-sixteen: the thousand year ancient pond of the soul road

xuan long looked down at the hairpin in yan yi's hand, "why?" "

under the scorching sun, yan yi's silver-white robe swayed with the wind, smiling harmoniously like spring, and there were too many emotions in his eyes that xuan long could not see clearly, as if he was afraid, like sadness, and like reluctance.

"beggar's day is a festival for the terrans to commemorate love, and people who love each other will give each other gifts on that day, and they will be destined for life."

"apo... would you like to make a lifelong commitment with me? "

from the moment their spirits and flesh intersected, xuan long decided that he wanted to be a husband and wife with yan yi for a lifetime, and he was willing to be with yan yi for life.

"but i don't tie my hair." he said sullenly.

yan yi laughed, "i'll teach you." "

xuan long's throat moved slightly, "hmm. "

he raised his hand and passed the silver hairpin indirectly from the finger of the swallow kite, and took an imperceptible caution. this is the first time someone has given him a gift, and he feels that the weight is very heavy in his hand, and he wants to put it away immediately, but he feels that he has not seen enough, and he is very reluctant.

there are too many delicious and interesting places in chang'an city, visiting the market in the morning, going to the street corner in the east of the city in the afternoon to see shadow puppetry and juggling, and having dinner in the restaurant in the evening.

on the way back, the two men interlocked their fingers and walked slowly in the sunset.

xuan long had planned to fly back in his original form, but yan yi refused, he took xuan long's hand from the lively market to the secluded lin meng trail, hoping that time would slow down and the road would be longer.

through this forest, you will reach the thousand-year-old pond.

the two tacitly enjoyed the intimacy and comfort of the moment.

xuan long vaguely felt that yan yi seemed to be different somewhere, but where was the specific place, where he could figure out where the ashes of his soul were shattered.

"why, send it in advance."

he asked headlessly.

yan yi looked at him sideways, and for a moment he reacted to xuan long saying that he had sent him a silver hairpin, bending his lips and saying hoarsely.

"because i want to send you."

"i don't want to make you unhappy."