chapter forty-eight: every inch of heart

the steamed bun was not known to be put away for a few days, and there was no water at all, and the eyes of the swallow kites were red, and there was a big movement.

mistleton's chopsticks flicked and made a 'pop' sound: "do you really understand etiquette?" this spit is coughed up in the dish, and how do we eat it?! "

yan iris covered his mouth and coughed outside the table, it was clear that it was not like what he said, this fox was deliberately looking for stubble.

not in his own territory, yan yi did not see him in general, his throat was hot and painful, this rough bun could not be eaten, he sat there with his eyes hanging down and did not move.

mistle hated yan yu's teeth, and if he could, he would throw the dog emperor out on the spot to feed the fish, and give him some embarrassment and what he got. he continued to trouble him, but was interrupted by xuan long's whisper.

"mistletoe, don't make a fuss."

mistletoe was discouraged: "... where is the trouble, it is not trying to vent for you. "

as soon as xuan long raised his hand, yan yi had an extra green porcelain tea bowl in his hand, which contained warm jasmine tea, glowing with a faint fragrance, and the two white steamed buns turned into sticky and soft rice. immediately picked up the chopsticks, and in a less skillful posture, gave yan iris a piece of fragrant marinated beef.

"eat."

his right hand was injured to save the bird of prey, and he trembled a little as he picked vegetables.

yan yi's gaze moved from xuan keel's well-defined hand to his cold but peaceful face, and his throat became more and more dry: "apo..."

"let's eat." xuan long did not look at him.

mistletoe was not happy, and his anger exploded: "you give him a dish, what about me?" "

xuan long paused and lifted his chopsticks.

mistle: "i'm going to eat chicken." "

xuan long probed the chopsticks towards the plate of white cut chicken, which was clearly a flattened chicken nugget, but it slipped away from his chopsticks several times like a long foot, and mistletoe saw that his hand was shaking badly, lifted the chopsticks and put a piece of fish fillet into xuan long's bowl.

"forget it, i'll do it myself."

"it's just that someone's hands and feet are crippled, so they want others to pick up vegetables."

yan yi pursed her lips and said nothing, and mentally unbalancedly clipped a shrimp into xuanlong's bowl and said, "ah bo, you love to eat fish and shrimp the most." "