chapter hundred-thirtyseven: it's all over

fifteen was approaching, and the entire celestial realm was busy preparing for the heavenly emperor's marriage, but yan yi himself stayed in the palace all day, not worrying at all.

in the afternoon, the weaver girl sent a wedding dress, which was a big red background, embroidered with auspicious clouds carved with gold thread, neatly stacked in a jade tray.

in his long life, he was married twice, once with a loved one fifty thousand years ago, and once when he fell into the dust and mistook his lover, and destroyed his beloved with his own hands.

going around, what he wanted most was the stupid dragon that had followed him since he was a child, but unfortunately he was not blessed, saying that he would spend all the worlds together, but he did not do it, and there was no way to hold xuan long's hand to live a long life.

he had to let go.

also must let go.

that wedding dress was beautiful, and it was this one he wore when he married xuan long fifty thousand years ago.

yan iris got up from behind the silver case and walked to the side of the fairy, and her fingertips slowly landed on the delicate gold thread of the wedding robe.

when he found out the wedding robe a few days ago, he found that the gold thread on the top had several knots, so he asked the weaver fairy to take it and repair it, and now it is repaired, and it looks the same as new.

yan yi still remembered the scene of that day, he and xuan long first made a love contract in front of the three stones, and then on the purple cloud hall, in front of the gods, they swore an oath to the heavenly dao and made an eternal oath.

who knew that only 50,000 years had passed, and things were already human.

"emperor? emperor? ......"

the fairy used the teleportation technique to summon the swallow kites several times, and the swallow kites only returned to god.

"emperor, is it inappropriate that you wore this wedding robe when you married general xuanlong, and now that you are married to a new one, you are still wearing this old robe?" ......" 

"emperor? emperor? ......"

the fairy used the teleportation technique to summon the swallow kites several times, and the swallow kites only returned to god.

"they said, 'you're going to take a wife.'"

"hmm."

"what about the mother-in-law?" ......"

the door was gently closed, and there were only two fathers and sons left in the hall, yan yi sat down behind the silver case, and ah zhi sat next to him, staring at the wedding robe on the table.