chapter thirty-two: evil spirits

there are no beds in the outer temple, only tables and stools for the guests, who can sleep.

yan yi actually did not open the door on his mouth, thinking in his heart that if xuan long could be soft with himself, say a few nice words to coax himself, what is the difficulty of staying with him on the side of the bed, and the matter of neidan will be said later.

but the dragon was stupid, so stupid that he couldn't even say a word to coax people, and when he told him to go, he really left, and he was very bored.

breathlessly slept alone all night, the next morning breathlessly left, to the outer temple to see xuan long lying on the table sleeping, xu is feeling the cold gaze of yan iris, xuan long crawled up unconsciously, and saw yan iris looking at himself expressionlessly.

"ah yi..." he opened his mouth, hesitating as if he wanted to say something, yan yi did not give him a chance, snorted out of his nose, and threw off his sleeve and left.

xuan long froze in place, for a long time, slowly looking down.

if yan yi wanted mortal things, he only needed to open the golden mouth, and there were many people scrambling to send them to him, only this dragon did not know how to be a good villain, and said that he was holding the neidan like a treasure and refused to hand it over.

ming robbery is not ok, persecution is not okay, always can not be on the prisoner seems to have to inflict any punishment on xuan long, xuan long's only weakness is to fall in love with yan yi, yan yi firmly grasped these seven inches, deliberately hanging him.

this was three full days.

ning zhiyu's spirit was good and jet-lagged, with the previous dragon scales supporting, dragging for thirty or fifty days should still be okay, yan yi planned to hang xuan long well, telling xuan long to wait for anxiety, and then go to grind him well.

as for the period in between, it was natural to accompany ning zhiyu wholeheartedly.

it rained in the early morning, the sun came out in the afternoon, the hot ground was diluted by a few points, very comfortable, ning zhiyu lay on the bed for too long, always thinking of going out for a walk, yan iris was afraid that he had been depressed for a long time, aggravating the disease, so he was ready to take advantage of this day to take him to the imperial garden to relax.

ning zhiyu sat in front of the bronze mirror, and yan zhiyu stood behind him, holding a wooden comb to gently cut his long black hair, which was something he had done since ning zhiyu was still reading with yan zhiyu, but even though ning zhiyu had become the empress of yan yi, he still felt a little restless.

"ah yi, it is better to let the palace people do such things, as an emperor, how can you be so honorable and degrading for me?"

"let me come by myself..." ning zhiyu turned sideways to grab the wooden comb in yan yi's hand, and yan yi raised his hand to dodge it. how many times have you said that you are willing to do such things for you. "