chapter hundred-fourtythree: i'm not afraid to be taken by him

that night, the eighteen gods joined forces and tried their best to repair the cracks of the emperor star back a little, so as not to cause the emperor star to fall and kill yan yi on the spot.

the strong luck was destroyed by his own hands, and half of it was gone.

yan yi was in a coma for three months, and when he woke up it was dusk, he couldn't see it, and it was xian'e who was serving beside him who told him. i heard that xuan long's body was much better, and last month he went out and personally went to the cloud palace to pick up ah zhi from the spirit god king.

yan yi had not seen ah zhi for a long time, and he missed him very much in his heart, and when he woke up, he forced himself to get out of bed to go to the xuan general hall, and he knew in his own heart that in addition to seeing ah zhi, he also wanted to take this opportunity to see xuan long, and in front of the child, xuan long would not show it even if he did not want to see him again.

ask xian'e to go to find the dye, carefully dye a long hair black, put on a jade crown, put on a silver robe, and wait for xian'e to dress him up for him, yan yi still sat nervously in front of the mirror table, his eyes were out of focus in the mirror, not confident.

"do i look the same as before..."

xian'e looked at yan yi carefully, although his hair was dyed as black as before, but there was no luster, and his handsome face was very pale with an unconcealable pathology, especially the eyes that had once laughed enough to make everything lose their color, now like a pool of stagnant water, how could it be the same as before.

however, xian'e couldn't bear to say it too bluntly, and softly comforted her.

"returning to the emperor's words, the emperor is still as handsome as before, only slightly paler."

yan yi couldn't see xian'e's desire to stop talking.

he didn't want xuan long to think that he was deliberately pretending to be pitiful and sympathetic, so he was silent and asked, "is there a way to make his appearance look better?" "

xian'e thought for a moment, "yes, a thin layer of light powder rouge can change the color." "

yan yi felt good when she heard this, and asked xian'e to go get rouge.

after xian'e took it, she glued the fat powder with her fingertips and smeared a little on his cheekbones. yan iris's skin is as white as porcelain, you can't see half a pore, plus xian'e's technique is good, the naked eye can't see that the face has been coated, but the color is obviously better.

repeatedly confirming to xian'e that his attire was no problem, yan yifang got up, xian'e carried him outside, and before he could go to the door, xian'e suddenly used the sound transmission technique to summon him.

"emperor..."

"huh?" swallow iris subconsciously should.