chapter hundred-fifty: left alone in the world

if the heavenly dao had not been cruel, for tens of thousands of years watching this couple suffer for each other, even sacrificing their lives for each other, they would have opened their eyes to complete them long ago, even if they had to wait until today.

no matter how pious xuanlong bowed, it was useless.

ever since he went to the temple to pray for blessings, yan yi had been asleep and never woke up, and a large amount of elixir had been poured into it, most of which flowed out of the corner of his mouth, and he could hardly even swallow this unconscious action.

the best healing gods in the celestial realm came to the east pole hall every day, but they all shook their heads and returned every time, and yan yi's time was short, that was the matter of these days.

he was originally a god who lived on the same level as heaven and earth, the most honorable emperor of the ninth heaven, and for the sake of love, he turned himself into such a look, so that anyone who listened to it could not stop sighing.

emotion can save people, but it can also harm people.

loving impartially is the best, you can make yourself free at any time, and everyone who leaves should live well. but the dragon is water to him, he is a swimming fish in the water, swimming fish away from the water, will slowly die in the most painful way.

early that morning, xuan long used a white drapery dipped in warm water to clean the face of yan yi, and yan yi's eyelashes fluttered a few times, woke up, turned his head to look at the man next to him, and looked a little dazed.

"apo..."

his voice was hoarse as if he had been scraped by a knife.

"you're awake." xuan long stopped moving to look at him.

"hmm." yan yi smiled, his eyes fluttering a little, but he still seriously fixed on xuan long's face: "i made a dream, so long and long..."

"dreamed of who and what." xuan long asked.

"dreaming of you..." yan yu smiled angrily.

"dreaming... you have softened your heart toward me, forgiven me for my past mistakes, and are willing to eat the fish soup i made and receive the iris flowers i gave you..."

"i'm so happy... so happy..."

yan yi slept for a long time and woke up to regain his senses. psychosis is like this, most of the time it is stupid and stupid, and rarely the brain will return to clarity.

it's just that he thinks that the past ten years have been a beautiful dream.

he was a fool in the dream, but he was very happy, because xuanlong was willing to talk to him, and would not shut him out of the door again and talk coldly to him.